ADVERTISEMENT

Regionals

This postseason is proving what a blunder a-hole Ray Tanner and his committee made. The SEC is dominating so far as it's now likely that USC, UF, UGA, Auburn, Arkansas, Vandy, Ole Miss will make the supers with MSU, A&M ,and LSU still alive (but unlikely to make it).

This postseason is proving what a blunder a-hole Ray Tanner and his committee made. The SEC is dominating so far as it's now likely that USC, UF, UGA, Auburn, Arkansas, Vandy, Ole Miss will make the supers with MSU, A&M ,and LSU still alive (but unlikely to make it).

I am looking at all of these teams that we beat that are still in it, like (yeech) Indiana.

Sad to see the many teams we beat, playing! Sorry,didn’t see your post. Just quit watching games,getting too pissed off!

Sad to see the many teams we beat, playing! Sorry,didn’t see your post. Just quit watching games,getting too pissed off!

I watched Vandy beat Clemson and Miss St. beat Samford, but for the most part, I have just been following the scores on the internet. I was going to watch the Texas AM/Indiana game but when I saw that Indiana scored 9 runs in the first inning, I couldn't bear to watch it. Let's hope the Longhorns polish them off.

The NCAA tournament reads like a who's who of teams that UK BEAT now killing other teams (Georgia, Indiana, Miss St, Auburn, Texas Tech)

That's 4 super regional teams that we won a series against. We beat Indiana on the road in our only chance, but they may not make the supers. You can add wins to Florida and South Carolina and its possible that we beat up to 7 super regional teams, almost half of them and yet we don't even make the tournament. What a sham.

Miss State advances to Super Regionals.

Tenn Tech also laying the wood 10-5 to Ole Miss in game one.

UGA trying to fend off Duke, but looks like they will play a game 2.

If things play out like that should, UK will have 11 wins against Super Regional teams. 11-13 against them with series wins against 5 super regional teams. We have a losing record against them overall, but we played 8 super regional opponents and won the series against 5 of them. That's insane. Just unreal that we didn't make the tournament.

Tenn Tech now up 10-5 in the bottom of the 9th. Ole Miss put up 5 in the bottom of the 8th and the Golden Eagles answered with 5 of their own in the top of the 9th.

Looks like Georgia is going to choke away their regional to a Duke team that need 9th inning heroics to avoid being eliminated by Campbell.

If Matt Bragga goes into Oxford and wins two in a row then he better have some big time programs knocking on his door.

Florida has a crappy fanbase. Number 1 overall seed and in an elimination game at home and they don't even have a full house. I get that it's a Monday and late, but that's no excuse.

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10
Florida has a crappy fanbase. Number 1 overall seed and in an elimination game at home and they don't even have a full house. I get that it's a Monday and late, but that's no excuse.

Last year when LSU and Florida was playing for the CWS finals, probably 75% of the crowd were LSU fans. I really wanted LSU to win it because their fans deserved it for supporting them. LSU and Mississippi State have the best baseball fan base. Florida won the CWS and the NCAA basketball championship twice (2006, 2007) and their fans didn't care. It's all about football for them.

Reactions: Big_Blue_1018
ADVERTISEMENT