ADVERTISEMENT

Reeves update

Reeves sounds like he's gone from a variety of sources and factors .... Cal waiting on him to "go through the draft process" is just another example of complete mismanagement.
Some guy on Twitter just said it’s because of starting and nil and cal not wanting to guarentee that, which is disappointing because reeves should be starting anyways

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
Some guy on Twitter just said it’s because of starting and nil and cal not wanting to guarentee that, which is disappointing because reeves should be starting anyways
If there is anyone Cal is loyal to...it's a top 10-15 freshman. They could kill his dogs and he would still play em. So yeah Reeves had no shot of starting.

If there is anyone Cal is loyal to...it's a top 10-15 freshman. They could kill his dogs and he would still play em. So yeah Reeves had no shot of starting.
It’s sucks that we know this and it’s stupid. The guy said they are turning their attention towards hart which is also stupid because hart is nowhere near the level reeves currently. Reeves should be starting dillingham off the bench but cal is to arrogant to admit he is wrong

I’ve always believed the “role”/“starting” narrative was just that, a narrative to protect Reeves’ public perception that he’s just looking for the biggest pay day. To be fair I do not blame him one bit, go get your money wherever you can whether it be here or not.

I’ve always believed the “role”/“starting” narrative was just that, a narrative to protect Reeves’ public perception that he’s just looking for the biggest pay day. To be fair I do not blame him one bit, go get your money wherever you can whether it be here or not.
I think the money or NIL is definitely the biggest part of it, but I also bet he doesn’t want to come off the bench either

Cal already made promises to the freshmen. That's the only way he got DJ and Dillingham. And we know he promised Bradshaw to play the 4 and Bradshaw has been calling shots on who to recruit. Edwards has the 3 locked up. Reeves was never gonna start.

There will be a few big schools that will recruit him to play good minutes.
I think it would be funnier than hell if the reason he didn't come back to UK was because of not being able to start, but then he goes to some team where his butt is buried on the bench :D

Cal only promises overrated freshmen like Dillingham minutes. He just can't bring himself to do that for seniors who gave the program 15 points per game already.

Reactions: kywildcat41086

Wouldn’t he know what he’d get from UK? If he got 50k last year, us some other team ready to drop that in NIL for Reeves? Whatever the actual number is of course

Wouldn’t he know what he’d get from UK? If he got 50k last year, us some other team ready to drop that in NIL for Reeves? Whatever the actual number is of course
I’m willing to bet he gets paid way more than 50k in NIL next year.

Well for starters if he actually wanted to be here at UK, I'm sure he could work out a deal that would be beneficial instead of dragging this shit on and on.
Id just as soon he pack his drama and head back north if that's what he wants.
Nobody is irreplaceable

Reactions: bnewt
UK still has me listed on the web site as a graduate student in the department of modern and classical languages nearly ten years after the last time I set foot on campus. I wouldn’t put any stock at all in the Reeves Illinois directory thing.

I think he wants a bidding war much above what he made last year. I’m sure UK is willing to do more than last year, but will other programs do more? Using hypotheticals: he could’ve made 150k here last year, he meets with Cal Monday and gets offered say 300k. But has offers elsewhere for 350 and 400.

I know absolutely nothing but if one were to believe all the talk about “six figures” with these guys; I believe guys not named Oscar, Cason, Chris, and Jacob barely cleared that number or else we would promote it differently.

And he is going to be playing off the ball because everybody knows Wagner is getting the ball. So reeves should be starting and dillingham should be a 6th man
they are both going to play the point
Wagner is a true combo guard. if you do not know that then you have never watched him play

Yeah the rules are getting followed… get your head out of the sand. The blame is Cal’s and Cal’s alone. It’s his program and he’s the one who molded it and got it into the shape it’s currently in. Nobody else is to blame.
So you are advocating KY being cheating scum like U6 and the filth?

So you are advocating KY being cheating scum like U6 and the filth?

Cheat on your taxes, don't be a fool
Now what was that they said about a golden rule?
Never mind the rules just play to win
And hate your neighbor for the shade of his skin
Skip a rope, skip a rope

Reactions: Catfan2226
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT