ADVERTISEMENT

Reeves 47th to Magic

Only 10 picks left for Edwards…yikes but can’t say I’m surprised
Calling my shot. Pistons or Celtics. One would be great, the other, not so much. Also, Denver, Memphis, and Dallas all could use a SF, so there are still teams for Edwards. Washington pick to the Knicks, please take Edwards. Nope. Maybe the Wizards next pick headed to Minnesota and they take Edwards. I will get it right eventually.

Last edited:
Not at home and didn't see that. Well Shit. Scap all my good post about going to Orlando, going to NO sucks.
Yeah it’s been kinda silly, every other 2nd round pick is headed elsewhere. Yet they have the guys go up and put the hat on ask them questions about how they’ll fit in with the players from the team they already know they aren’t going to.

Congrats to Antonio, he deserves his name on the draft board. Even though NO kinda sucks as an organization hopefully he can make a name for himself and enter free agency.

NO is a good spot for Antonio because they have very little backup of any quality at the 2 guard behind McCollum. Antonio has a good shot of being the top backup 2 guard for them next year.

Reeves will be a good journeyman. Lou Williams type I think. Instant offense off the bench. Happy for him.
Lou Williams has now been compared to more players than just about anyone in the history of the NBA.

Have a guy who doesn't really have a definitive guard position? He's the next Lou Williams.

Have a guy who can get you 15/game off the bench? He's the next Lou Williams.

I've seen Dillingham, Monk, and many others linked to him.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Lou Williams has now been compared to more players than just about anyone in the history of the NBA.

Have a guy who doesn't really have a definitive guard position? He's the next Lou Williams.

That's true. But I just thought of him. Because he's the go to ''off the bench'' scorer.

Lou williams is a gun who was a great 6th man off the bench and arguably the best 6th man of all time. So of course hes going to be compared to ppl like monk and dillingham who are guns who are likely to come off the bench. Although monk is now a starter.

Williams was a great 6th man and I guess you could make an argument he was one of the greatest 6th men ever...but I couldn't make the argument that he was perhaps the best. John Havlicek and Kevin McHale both came off the bench for years after they were stars, just to name a couple that came to my mind. Also the Microwave...

I gotta say I feel bad for Edwards a little bit. He had a really bad year and got mixed up with Cal and fans expecting a significantly better year. If he had struggled for any other coach I think he would have not had such a spotlight on him and more patience from the fans. I hope he gets going in the league and can overcome those shot blocking rims.

Congrats to Reeve’s. We all should be so lucky to do what we dream of for a living. I hope he has a long and prosperous career and gets-tfo of NO quick as he can. Many great players have gone there and wasted many years of their careers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT