ADVERTISEMENT

Reed On Track To Become One Of The Most-Beloved Homeboys

Here’s a piece of trivia for you: What was the most asked question in Kentucky in 1990?

Answer: “Is Richie gonna play tonight?”

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Kid probably has to carry this sign around campus.

I hope he breaks the single game 3 record tonight. He’s flirting with it rn

It’s special when a kid from Kentucky does so well at Kentucky. They don’t always work out, and they’re no-less supported by the fans, but when they do thrive look out! You’re taken care of for life here. Key to the state.

Reed Shepherd is not only an excellent basketball player but seems like an even better person. Very well spoken in interviews. Stacy and Jeff have done a great job raising him and they should be very proud.
Agreed. Phenomenal ambassador for the University. He won’t be seen flashing cash on social media, having bad body language, etc.

Reactions: susan2361
Darius Miller won a title. Shocked none of you mentioned him.

Miller helped win a title and everyone loved him too but he was up and down. Ravi Moss is easily one of the most loved players from ky and Dominique right there too. So the angle you're trying to play is busted.

Reed is on an entirely different plane than anyone ever. Two UK basketball stars married and produced an incredible and humble player. It's as if he was made in a lab to be an all time fan favorite

Miller helped win a title and everyone loved him too but he was up and down. Ravi Moss is easily one of the most loved players from ky and Dominique right there too. So the angle you're trying to play is busted.

Reed is on an entirely different plane than anyone ever. Two UK basketball stars married and produced an incredible and humble player. It's as if he was made in a lab to be an all time fan favorite

What angle?

I favor the guys who won titles like Miller, Jeff shep, Epps, goose, etc. It's about winning to me.

Did you know Kentucky has NEVER won a National Title without a player from Kentucky playing significant minutes.

Might as well capitalize while Reed is here (which isn't going to be 4 years I'm afraid).

I always see this stat and wonder how many seasons in UK history we haven't had a KY born player play significant minutes.

Honestly he always seems to get forgotten
Nevermind he was our Mr Basketball in 2008 and played more college games than any other player ever has
DM was a favorite of mine for sure
He went through some really rough times playing for BCG and got saddled with the “Disappearius” label for a while. He has a great arc. Finished strong.

Reactions: BradleyCrawford08
Let Reed earn this. Just 4 games into a long season. His cover is blown and coaches will target him defensively. His life is about to get tougher That said, hell of a start.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT