ADVERTISEMENT

Reed number 3 to houston

Sucks. I want to follow reeds team and Houston is the most blah organization in sports. Logo is terrible jerseys and colors are double blah. At least be in Dallas if in Texas. Quite literally one of the 3 I didn’t want him going to but I must root now I guess. Please Houston change those horrible China looking old Yao Ming emblems and fonts. Worst look in all is sorts to me.

Sucks. I want to follow reeds team and Houston is the most blah organization in sports. Logo is terrible jerseys and colors are double blah. At least be in Dallas if in Texas. Quite literally one of the 3 I didn’t want him going to but I must root now I guess. Please Houston change those horrible China looking old Yao Ming emblems and fonts. Worst look in all is sorts to me.
They need to double back to the Hakeem era. Great logo and jerseys.

Reactions: Killswitch24
Yea man bad. Theee Yao Ming uniforms / colors / fonts are by far the worst in the NBA. Just a blah organization I hate this.
If you thought those were bad. You haven't saw the Steve Franchise era uniforms and logos.

MDB4MC5qcGc

• Love
Reactions: Killswitch24
Would have liked to seen Spurs- … instead division opponent. castle vs reed will be a comparison for as long as they are relevant.

Edit/ Dillingham going to SA too
Edit again- Rob to MIN

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT