ADVERTISEMENT

Reed getting custom fitted suit on IG

Well we knew it was coming. Hurts just because you want to see a Kentucky kid like Reed in the blue and white for 4 years and win a ring or two. But, it’s his future and if he doesn’t go now he could get hurt or his stock could otherwise drop and he might never get this once in a lifetime opportunity again.

I don’t blame him at all and wish him the best. Good luck, Reed. Show those guys in the nba what a Kentucky boy can do!

Might be wearing it to the press conference.
Pray Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

Edit: I know he gone. Shush.

Reactions: nssdigitalchumps
If you believe that then you are a special kind of stupid!
I'm loving seeing all these so called UK fans post negative comments about this hire. Some of our fans are so spoiled and entitled they believe UK is the only good program and can get anyone we want, when we want. It's hilarious they asked for this coach and now they have him ,that isn't what they wanted

I'm loving seeing all these so called UK fans post negative comments about this hire. Some of our fans are so spoiled and entitled they believe UK is the only good program and can get anyone we want, when we want. It's hilarious they asked for this coach and now they have him ,that isn't what they wanted
No, most assumed due diligence would be done in the hiring process.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Draft isn't until June. Probably something else, unless it takes 2 months to make the suit for some weird reason.

I still don't think he stays. One would be a fool to not go to the green room as a projected lotto pick. Let's just hope he doesn't end up looking like Will Levis.

Who asked for Mark Pope? Acting like the only two choices that exists are Calipari or Mark Pope is crazy.

Reactions: CatsnRoses
There's no point in his parents "talking with Pope regarding Reed" if Reed isn't staying. Mark wouldn't say anything to cause a staying Reed to want to leave.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT