ADVERTISEMENT

Recipe recommendation thread

HagginHall1999

All-American
Oct 19, 2018
Kick everyone off with one of my breakfast favorites.

Keep in mind I generally am eating for high protein so if that isn't your thing you may not love some of my shares.

Please share some of your favorite recipes if you dig cooking.

1. Breakfast (340 calories, 41G protein, 1 carb, 40G iron)

- 4oz shrimp
- 3 large organic eggs
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp rice vinegar

- whisk soy and rice vinegar in a bowl

- oil in pan, medium, let heat, drop shrimp...saute 2 mins flipping at half point, shrimp should get a decent curl started

- add your soy/vinegar to medium heated pan with sauteed shrimp, cook for 2 mins stirring, remove shrimp and any remaining liquid and put in another bowl to set aside

-now if you don't know how to make an omelette you may have to Google....anyhow, easiest way crack your 3 eggs add a decent splash of milk, whisk until consistent color; heat a non stick on medium with cooking olive oil, add eggs, salt/pepper, stir for 5 seconds quickly and then wait for edges to cook a little, slightly lift edges and tilt skillet so egg runs under edges, do this all the way around egg

- once eggs feel cooked mostly but still runny on top get your spatula under and flip the whole thing

- line shrimp on egg favoring a bit past center of one side of egg, flip one side over and you should be a wrap

Last edited:
Duck breast with orange sauce.

The first video is how to easily cook a perfect duck breast. Note that when Ramsay mentions a 200 degree oven he is talking Celsius (390 degrees or so). The second video is for the sauce recipe.

Easy microwave Huevos Racheros (scrambled eggs)

Non-stick cooking spray

- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp salsa
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 (12 oz) coffee mug
- shredded cheese of choice

1. Coat microwave safe coffee mug with cooking spray. Olive oil also works if spread uniformly inside mug.

2. combine all ingredients except cheese. Microwave 45 seconds.

3. Remove from microwave. Top with cheese.

4. Microwave additional 45-60 seconds.

This morning I used blend of cheddar, oaxaca, asadero and queso quesadilla cheeses. Also went slightly over on salsa and milk. Decent results. Enjoy.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT