ADVERTISEMENT

Rajon Rondo getting a Hometown Heroes Banner in Louisville

I hope his banner features him in his UK jersey. This pic would be nice:

ghows-LK-c6361f52-7862-47a9-815e-85f9e0586145-e2eaf784.jpeg

I hope his banner features him in his UK jersey. This pic would be nice:

ghows-LK-c6361f52-7862-47a9-815e-85f9e0586145-e2eaf784.jpeg
Rondos fingers are unhumanly large for his size.. Met him at knott central the summer after his last year and shook his hands.. Was basically same as you shaking hand with a midget.. His hand length is 9.5" length and 10" width.. His hands rank #15 in the NBA.. Pretty good for a 6'1" person..

Rondos fingers are unhumanly large for his size.. Met him at knott central the summer after his last year and shook his hands.. Was basically same as you shaking hand with a midget.. His hand length is 9.5" length and 10" width.. His hands rank #15 in the NBA.. Pretty good for a 6'1" person..
It's almost like he's got an extra set of knuckles or something. GoGo Gadget Fingers.

Single handedly explains why he had such incredible handles, an insane steal-rate, and not so good at free throws.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

^ man just hearing him read those names almost brings a tear to my eye. I was a teenager when those guys played and loved those teams with every ounce of my 6’5 frame. Joe Crawford is still my favorite player

Reactions: Fox2monk
^ man just hearing him read those names almost brings a tear to my eye. I was a teenager when those guys played and loved those teams with every ounce of my 6’5 frame. Joe Crawford is still my favorite player
Joe Crawford was a hell of a player, he really improved each year here. I wish that 05 team would have won that Michigan State game.

Joe Crawford was a hell of a player, he really improved each year here. I wish that 05 team would have won that Michigan State game.
Had my best friend, Billy, over to watch that game. We were tossing a ball back and forth for good luck. It meant so much to me back then. I also had a lucky robe I wore for every game lol

Im hoping Louisville doesnt make him head before we can get him onboard at Kentucky. I think he would kill it as a recruiter and floor coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT