ADVERTISEMENT

Questions

jedwar

Dec 30, 2002
Rex, KY
So much subbing (which Cal said he didn’t in postgame)

Playing bad combinations all game

Where was Rob? (Said in postgame he didn’t want to put him in cause we were playing so well)

Drawing up a lob play to tie (when guards had driven to hole all second half)

Getting destroyed by simplest play in basketball all game with no adjustments

Just unreal coaching malpractice.

Where was Rob? (Said in postgame he didn’t want to put him in cause we were playing so well)

I am one of the oldest posters and actually may be oldest but with the change over back in 2002 somehow I had to get a new account. I grew up in Floyd county in Weeksbury and Prestonsburg. UK basketball was more than a game it was a way of life. Rupp, Hall, Sutton and Pitino, all knew that. Tubby lost the fan base when he wouldn’t bring in a pg over Saul. BGC was a train wreck. Sadly Cal has never or ever will give a flip about the fanbase. He is an arrogant Yankee who is totally an NBA using KY’s money facilities and fans to run his developmental league. We are stuck and unfortunately UK basketball may be forever ruined. I was working on a new fax machine today and barely watched the game. I know it doesn’t matter to him but Cal has stolen something very valuable to Kentuckians with his deliberate destruction of our beloved basketball program.

But are you really surprised by any of that at this time? I’m not and that’s the worst part.

Maybe CCC should start inviting Klutch to the post game pressers and let him take all the questions on player’s minutes.

It's actually sad. Those of us who really give a shit about the direction the program is going have been saying Crapapari is done for 3 years now. Nothing surprises me anymore when we lose. In a big game matchup I fully expect us to lose. We never make adjustments,are not prepared, are outcoached and it's just pathetic that our inept athletic director doesn't say a damn word.

I am one of the oldest posters and actually may be oldest but with the change over back in 2002 somehow I had to get a new account. I grew up in Floyd county in Weeksbury and Prestonsburg. UK basketball was more than a game it was a way of life. Rupp, Hall, Sutton and Pitino, all knew that. Tubby lost the fan base when he wouldn’t bring in a pg over Saul. BGC was a train wreck. Sadly Cal has never or ever will give a flip about the fanbase. He is an arrogant Yankee who is totally an NBA using KY’s money facilities and fans to run his developmental league. We are stuck and unfortunately UK basketball may be forever ruined. I was working on a new fax machine today and barely watched the game. I know it doesn’t matter to him but Cal has stolen something very valuable to Kentuckians with his deliberate destruction of our beloved basketball program.
Know Darrell and Ricky Bryant?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT