ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Sling

gamecockcat

All-SEC
Oct 29, 2004
UK vs USCjr on 9/7 will be the 3:30 pm game televised on ABC. Does anyone know if ESPN or ESPN3 will also be broadcasting that game live? Normally, I subscribe to Sling during CFB but it doesn't carry local stations except in a few areas. I just moved and I'm having a hard time getting over the air channels with my antenna so I either have to buy another antenna for outdoors, subscribe to another streaming service or go somewhere to watch that game (and others on ABC).

You need to dump Sling and get YoutubeTV. It's the best one out there IMO. They carry local stations and it's the most user friendly one of the bunch. I think so anyway.

Reactions: postmodernprimate
You need to dump Sling and get YoutubeTV. It's the best one out there IMO. They carry local stations and it's the most user friendly one of the bunch. I think so anyway.
I would definitely consider that. YT tends to be $30+/mo more and I truly don't watch much TV except sports, so all the 'extras' YT would provide are likely wasted on me. I think I can get a better antenna for my TV and will be able to pick up about 25 HD channels over the air, including the networks. If not, I'll have to look at YT or Hulu+ or something. I'm hoping that the ABC games will be carried on something thru ESPN so Sling will have it, though.

UK vs USCjr on 9/7 will be the 3:30 pm game televised on ABC. Does anyone know if ESPN or ESPN3 will also be broadcasting that game live? Normally, I subscribe to Sling during CFB but it doesn't carry local stations except in a few areas. I just moved and I'm having a hard time getting over the air channels with my antenna so I either have to buy another antenna for outdoors, subscribe to another streaming service or go somewhere to watch that game (and others on ABC).
If you want a good antenna at a reasonable price that will pick up stations up to 60 miles depending on the terrain go to Newark Electronics and look at the Stellar Labs antennas. I bought one last year for under $60.00 that will pull in stations around 60 miles away. I live in Western KY.

Reactions: gamecockcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT