ADVERTISEMENT

Question about parking

TruBluWeasel

Blue Chip Prospect
Oct 15, 2008
Hello fellow Cats fans!.. I just scored 2 tickets from my manager for the game this weekend against NIU and was wondering if they still let you park on Bellefonte by the water tower. It's been a while since I last went to a game, but I would park on Bellefonte and then walk to the stadium from there. Do they still let you park there or pay for parking at the Crestwood Church?. Thanks and look forward to going to the game!.

Hello fellow Cats fans!.. I just scored 2 tickets from my manager for the game this weekend against NIU and was wondering if they still let you park on Bellefonte by the water tower. It's been a while since I last went to a game, but I would park on Bellefonte and then walk to the stadium from there. Do they still let you park there or pay for parking at the Crestwood Church?. Thanks and look forward to going to the game!.
I park at the church there every game day. If you get there early enough there is street parking.

I park at the church there every game day. If you get there early enough there is street parking.
Thanks Nuke for the response!.. Do they still charge $20 for parking?.. Also, I know the Glendover school you could park there for free if you got there early enough.

Thanks Nuke for the response!.. Do they still charge $20 for parking?.. Also, I know the Glendover school you could park there for free if you got there early enough.
I think it is $10 to park at the church. I have always bought a season pass. ($80) Not sure on the school. Have Fun!!

Where are you sitting?

If you aren't tailgating just take the shuttle from in front of Rupp. Park out back for free and the shuttle is $1 CASH per person each way.

Reactions: BigTyrone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT