ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Tennessee game thread

Where are all the Vol lurkers in this thread? Thought they would make at least a cameo?

Vols had better come on strong or they are going to get beaten badly by Purdue. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if they did, but they need to play better, simply because they ARE better than they have played so far.
They ain't getting that SEC whistle tonight. Gonna be a problem for them.

Williams didn't get that flop call while ago...sec officials bailed him out all year.

After all the flopping they did to beat us in the sec tourney and steal our chance at Louisville, I hope they get beat by 20. Plus it’s tennesee. Sec be damned. I’ll root for other sec teams but I hate tennesee. They some snitches

Snitches fosho

Reactions: UKGrad93
Better get some SEC officials in there at halftime and pick up the pace on the flopping or UT is in trouble

Anyone catch the CBS scoreboard showing the 2nd half starting for Zags FSU immediately after they went to half.

Took it down after 15 seconds or so.

If I'm a top HS basketball player, I'm not even taking a visit to Tennessee on account of those clown pants.

Reactions: TriCountyCat
TN guy that just shot that last layup got creamed , dont see how you cant call that

I can’t pull for Tennessee after how they were protected in conference all year. Who on earth would want to watch more of Williams flopping? Are there people that actually find that entertaining?

lol, wont call offensive fouls on UT, then call that. hands up only touched the ball.

Just my opinion that this is bad for Kentucky for an SEC team that beat us twice to lay an egg like this. Makes us look bad by association.

Reactions: UKGrad93
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT