ADVERTISEMENT

Ps5 College football 25 dynasty

kate-jon-gosselin.gif
If everyone prefer bigger schools we could do that I only said smaller schools since everyone wouldn’t want Kentucky lol

How does this work if everyone has played a game but someone is out of town for a week or decides they dont want to play anymore? Just curious b/c just like Fantasy Sports, there are always some that quit playing.

How does this work if everyone has played a game but someone is out of town for a week or decides they dont want to play anymore? Just curious b/c just like Fantasy Sports, there are always some that quit playing.

Pretty sure we can group chat and put folks on the clock. If someone drops or can’t play that week’s game, then the available user plays CPU. If both are unavailable then we sim the game.

Yes I can make a discord for everyone to join if that’s cool with everyone and if people are gone for along time the games will be simmed every 24-48 hours which ever the group prefers for advancement… and if your scheduled to play a user and he doesn’t show I will make it available for you to play cpu, accept thanksgiving and Christmas we can take a week off if needed there, of course if we make it that far…
Pretty sure we can group chat and put folks on the clock. If someone drops or can’t play that week’s game, then the available user plays CPU.

Does anyone enjoy taking a small school and then job hopping to a bigger program later? That’s always fun. I’m tempted to do that instead of just starting out with my usual.

Last edited:
Up until a few months ago, I still played NCAA Football 13. I played it so much that after 60 years it said “You’re a legend. You’re done” and you couldn’t go further. 😂

Reactions: RunninRichie
I am down PSN:Insanesage235 dumb name but it's the random one XBOX gave me years ago and stuck with it.
Miami Ohio for my team
Edit if we are doing bigger schools give Ole Miss so we are all SEC or ACC.

Last edited:
Reactions: CELTICAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT