ADVERTISEMENT

Proof Cal can’t coach

A roster with three guys who got picked up by the NBA and a two time all-American and you can’t get better than a six seed and can’t beat Kansas State?
Exactly, only 4 actually, 2 undrafted. We didnt have our horses. We do, this year

Shut up, so sorry for my rude ass, but you are Kentucky,, I am Kentuckywhat kills us like the last 3 years makes us strong through all of us,

We are not Indiana, we are Kentucky!

And plz to all of you, quit calling our coach, sorry, if you never say anything about him, he is here taking care of basketball,weve only won 8 national championships since, what was it? 1935, im proballly wrong about that but i dont use google, my wife knows everything and that damn mother in law, different story

Some of you seriously need to get laid. A guy can't coach because he lost in the round of 32 with 2 G leaguers and the 58th pick, lmao jesus. Go outside. K had the greatest recruiting class of all time and Zion and had to get a ref bail out just to survive UCF. Like...stuff happens in the tourney. His best shooter went 1-15 all almost all open looks. You're not gonna win.

Some of you seriously need to get laid. A guy can't coach because he lost in the round of 32 with 2 G leaguers and the 58th pick, lmao jesus. Go outside. K had the greatest recruiting class of all time and Zion and had to get a ref bail out just to survive UCF. Like...stuff happens in the tourney. His best shooter went 1-15 all almost all open looks. You're not gonna win.
Why do you want UK bball to suck as bad as Florida state football?

Why do you want UK bball to suck as bad as Florida state football?

Dude you can look at threads I've made calling for Cals job. Im fine with him going .But waiting on Rafters for 2 guys to sign G league contracts so you can make a thread like this is some hardcore no life ish lmao

I'm not mad that Cal doesn't win the title every year. I'm mad beacuse we've only won the SEC once since 2017 (2020) and the SECT once (2018) since 2017. Cal is like 10 games below .500 against top 25 teams. It seems like besides the KU and UNC games last year, we seem to lose every big preconference game. The terrible product on the floor with no rhythm, no flow, no inbounds plays, only one defense and all the stupid switching that puts our defenders in bad matchups. Worst season in school history. Terrible losses to Evansville, Richmond, Ga Tech, S Carolina, Vandy twice this year, etc.

I'm not mad that Cal doesn't win the title every year. I'm mad beacuse we've only won the SEC once since 2017 (2020) and the SECT once (2018) since 2017. Cal is like 10 games below .500 against top 25 teams. It seems like besides the KU and UNC games last year, we seem to lose every big preconference game. The terrible product on the floor with no rhythm, no flow, no inbounds plays, only one defense and all the stupid switching that puts our defenders in bad matchups. Worst season in school history. Terrible losses to Evansville, Richmond, Ga Tech, S Carolina, Vandy twice this year, etc.
Good post , but the Cal jock swingers cant accept the facts that since 2017 or so we have been far far FAR below Kentucky standards ... and you didnt mention several other unbendable facts .. he's split the fan base , the passion for the program is dying , several embarrassing " held hostage " type moments -- meaning Sharpe and the midget who quit but set on the bench , the 9-16 year . getting beat by duke by 35 every time we play them . Its a swarm of things , nearly which all are bad . But still yet , the few pumpers keep on pumping , I'm beginning to doubt if Md whatever is actually a Ky fan .

Stupid.

FIVE teams had TWICE as many first round picks as Kentucky -- Michigan, Duke, Houston, Alabama and Arkansas.

Michigan also had the top rated player in the transfer portal -- and didn't even make the tournament.

Duke, Arkansas, Alabama and Houston all had twice as many first rounders, and all lost to teams seeded worse than Kansas State.

Other teams that lost to teams seeded worse than Kansas State had two players drafted before Kentucky's second, like Indiana. UCLA had two players drafted before Kentucky's second player and lost to a team with the same seed as Kansas State.

Criticism of Calipari is valid. But some of this stuff just makes the whole fan base look ignorant.
Any UK defending Cal, at this point, is a fking moron.

Good post , but the Cal jock swingers cant accept the facts that since 2017 or so we have been far far FAR below Kentucky standards ... and you didnt mention several other unbendable facts .. he's split the fan base , the passion for the program is dying , several embarrassing " held hostage " type moments -- meaning Sharpe and the midget who quit but set on the bench , the 9-16 year . getting beat by duke by 35 every time we play them . Its a swarm of things , nearly which all are bad . But still yet , the few pumpers keep on pumping , I'm beginning to doubt if Md whatever is actually a Ky fan .

IMO he’s not and a lot of others. We just can’t hear them laughing their a$$’s off every time they type a post.

Stupid.

FIVE teams had TWICE as many first round picks as Kentucky -- Michigan, Duke, Houston, Alabama and Arkansas.

Michigan also had the top rated player in the transfer portal -- and didn't even make the tournament.

Duke, Arkansas, Alabama and Houston all had twice as many first rounders, and all lost to teams seeded worse than Kansas State.

Other teams that lost to teams seeded worse than Kansas State had two players drafted before Kentucky's second, like Indiana. UCLA had two players drafted before Kentucky's second player and lost to a team with the same seed as Kansas State.

Criticism of Calipari is valid. But some of this stuff just makes the whole fan base look ignorant.
To be honest your post proves that the committee didn’t do a good job with the seeding of teams in that tournament. UConn, San Diego state, Florida Atlantic, and Miami all had better records on the season than Kansas State did. The Big 12 was an overrated basketball conference last year.

A roster with three guys who got picked up by the NBA and a two time all-American and you can’t get better than a six seed and can’t beat Kansas State?
Michigan had Bufkin and Howard in the top 15 but didn't make the tournament. Cal managed to beat UM/J. Howard head to head.

Yes that team for Duke had 3 top 10 draft picks including two of the top 3. And should’ve been beat in the 2nd round as you mentioned. A good portion of the fans on here simply aren’t mentally well lol. They have resorted to making whatever idiotic argument pops in to their head simply because they hate Cal so much they can’t see straight.

Yes that team for Duke had 3 top 10 draft picks including two of the top 3. And should’ve been beat in the 2nd round as you mentioned. A good portion of the fans on here simply aren’t mentally well lol. They have resorted to making whatever idiotic argument pops in to their head simply because they hate Cal so much they can’t see straight.
Great post

Stupid.

Stop it. You have to hate and cherry pick anything that will get the mob to join in. Its like the libs against trump.

Black And White Animation GIF by CmdrKitten
Cal would never write up something that complicated🤣

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone say Cal is a perfect coach. But almost every thread on here gets ruined by anti-Cal circle jerkers.
The funny thing is, the negative posters try to say the posters that say positive things about the program and the team are trolls.

So the positive people are trolls and the ones bashing the program and Cal hating in every thread are the fans? Does that make sense?

Reactions: 1STSergeant
Wonder why the NBA execs always rave about fundamentally sound UK players are when they get to the league?
Cal makes them tough and to play hard. He just doesn’t strategize much and substitutes willy-nilly. It sorta confirms that he coaches to get guysp to the NBA and not necessarily for UK.

We don't need more proof. We need it to matter to the AD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT