ADVERTISEMENT

Private Jet from Chicago to Lexington

I feel like this would be a funny joke but also that OP kind of believes it.

Reactions: d2atTech
See Above ^^ That is so much time.
NBA is not like college. They don't do shootarounds or walk thru typically. They show up a couple of hours before the game.

Not saying it's him- it's probably not, but this is a 5AM flight- that is PLENTY of time to be back before getting to the arena by 5PM.
Since we are talking nonsense and having a little fun. Have you guys never heard of a PTO day. Just sayin'.

Imagine it’s Brad Underwood lmao
Michelle Tanner Wow GIF by Bubble Punk

Guarantee you this is the only fan base that could find out what position hurley puts his ole lady in later tonight.

If we wanna know something, we will.
No. The fan base will never know.

But this is only fan base to want to know.
Lie and say they know.
Come online and post about it.
Make up they were told by neighbors who were big boosters who were in the room watching.
Read it and be dumb enough to fall for it all.
Then complain about Mitch if it was missionary.

Need to keep an eye on the RJ Corman runway in Nicholasville too!!!!!!!!
You know the funny part is I was headed to the grocery and driving by RJ's place back then and saw Cal land at the hanger. Then on my way back home got stopped to let his motorcade pull out and head to his presser. Hope sprang eternal

Im really looking for smoke here.

What I'v\e found:

Jet Linx is a fairly innovative charter jet company that works from a membership card type of model headquartered in Indianapolis.

I have found no proof that Donovan or his agency use Jet Linx. There is also no association between Jet Linx and the Chicago Bulls. However, a PGA golfer has endorsed the service.

Needless to say. the jet probably is Donovan.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Im really looking for smoke here.

What I'v\e found:

Jet Linx is a fairly innovative charter jet company that works from a membership card type of model headquartered in Indianapolis.

I have found no proof that Donovan or his agency use Jet Linx. There is also no association between Jet Linx and the Chicago Bulls. However, a PGA golfer has endorsed the service.

Needless to say. the jet probably is Donovan.

Defintely a professional sports connection.

Btw I can’t believe I’m contributing to this. 🤦‍♂️.

But also looks connected to Keeneland which is most likely.

Last edited:
Yeah this is us going to him kinda thing. No reason for him to come to Lexington Billy has a job for another month maybe and we can't really wait that long. It's Scott guys and it will be announced Friday after Cal officially leaves.
It will not be another month. The Bulls are the 10th seed and will get bounced in one of the play in games, likely the first.

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT