ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty good first half for UK

ukfan1622

Sophomore
Jan 15, 2021
A&M gave us their very best and we withstood it. Missing that bunny to take the lead at the end is about the only negative I can think of...

Reactions: BluPappi81
I can think of a lot more negatives. We need to bait a and m into taking a lot of 3s this half. Doubt they keep hitting them.

Kentucky is one solid big man from being a dominate team this season. We just don't have someone who can consistently get rebounds.

Bradshaw will be back in the second half….let’s hope he has an inside presence. aTm just having its way with us on those drives to the basket.

Reactions: ACTSEAN
I can think of a lot more negatives. We need to bait a and m into taking a lot of 3s this half. Doubt they keep hitting them.
Well, yeah we got killed on the boards is another negative but an overrated team might have gotten blown out the way the Aggies played. A very entertaining half of basketball, imo.

No rebounding and no intensity our bigs seem like they don't like contact especially edwards man what a disappointment he has been so far this season

Missed bunny lob by Burks
Well, Burks(who will be a good player) just isn't ready and wouldn't have played a second if Thiero was available. But yeah we gave away at least 4 points and the refs robbed us of two and we're only down 1 point after A&M played their A++ game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT