ADVERTISEMENT

Premium Board Diallo intel...

Some of you guys really are miserable.
Big picture...this is one of the best era's of uk basketball.
Great kids are coming through the program every year and with the exception of a couple years we have been in the hunt for a title.
Yet some of you guys get on here and tear down any and everything.
It is sad, but some of you must be miserable people to be around.
You haven't read any of the posts in this thread, have you?

Reactions: Blueaz
You haven't read any of the posts in this thread, have you?

Let's see, complain about Diallo situation, complain that cam Johnson might prefer unc to uk (does anyone really know this to be fact), complain about the damn premium board update, complain about coach cal methods, complain we don't have 11 5 stars on roster....

The beat goes on for some people on here.

Let's see, complain about Diallo situation, complain that cam Johnson might prefer unc to uk (does anyone really know this to be fact), complain about the damn premium board update, complain about coach cal methods, complain we don't have 11 5 stars on roster....

Complain about people complaining.

Great kids are coming through the program every year and with the exception of a couple years we have been in the hunt for a title.

And that's not even mentioning the guys who thot about coming to UK

Shit, I'm a regular spoon full of sugar just so you know.

My buddy's cousin's roommate's boyfriend's barber's mother's masseuse's friend's uncle's coworker's daughter's classmate said they talked to Diallo at Applebee's last night over some half price app's and he said he was 100% going to make a decision before midnight tomorrow night. So it sounds like we should know sometime tomorrow. If his appetizer selection is any indication (boneless wings and pretzels with beer cheese) I think we are in for some good news tomorrow!!!

Did he buy a jersey from the guy in the parking lot?

I couldn't wait any longer for him to decide.

031915-rl-car-gifs-that-take-you-back-19.gif

*Sigh*

I'm tired of waiting. Where's a leaked email when you REALLY need one?

WWTF 69 News At 5:29 ***BREAKING ALERT***, Bob Romley reporting:

We have just received word that Hammy D is even closer to his decision now and is no longer 50/50 as had earlier been reported. Our sources can confirm to us EXCLUSIVELY that he is now...
barbara-4.jpg

No. You can determine the probability of an event with two possible outcomes by running it many times over, and the probabilities can vary wildly.

It may be .50/.50, like the flipping of a microscopically perfect coin, or it may be .999/.001, like a man fighting a gorilla to the death with his fists.
So you heard about that unfortunate incident with me and the gorilla? I felt bad afterwards.

My guess that he prefers UNC is due to the fact that we have 3 open scholarships and we have offered one to him. He hasnt accepted.

In the meantime he is doing this:

The News & Observer’s Andrew Carter wrote on Monday that Johnson and Williams are working to get the ban lifted and that UNC seems to be his top choice:

“If certain things work out, maybe that would be the place to go,” said Johnson, who is considering four other schools. “I wouldn’t want to sit out a year, but my interest level in UNC is high.”

He also went on to say that he’s letting Williams do what he can to get the block removed.

Johnson obviously wants to play at UNC and the Tar Heels are considered the favorite according to Corey Evans of Rivals.com.

“I've been talking with Coach (Roy) Williams and Coach (Brad) Frederick a little bit too,” Johnson said. “When I got my release back in April, I tried to get Pitt to take (the ACC transfer block) down and they wouldn't take it down. I just got that decision back in the mail about a week ago -- they allowed ACC schools permission to contact me, but they put on that I'd have to sit out a year if I went to an ACC school.

“Of course, with the permission to contact, Coach Williams and Frederick reached out to me, which they weren't able to do before. Had I been able to get in contact with them all along, I would've been in contact with them all throughout the process.”

Mutual interest between Johnson and the Tar Heels is apparent.

“Because they're going through what they're going through with me, it shows their interest level is very high,” Johnson said. “Having played against them for the last couple years, I got a feel for how they play. I like their style and it's definitely a situation that interests me.

Reactions: Fitch44
This may have been his plan all along. Tried to get acc block removed from the start. Maybe he just wanted it to seem as if he was interested in the other schools.

Cal wouldn't probably just take Johnson anyway. Just like SKJ, just like WALL (yes, they wanted Wall), just like Knox, just like an array of others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT