ADVERTISEMENT

Premium Board Diallo intel...

yeah its not like any didnt know this . People saying he for sure is gone are as silly as those saying he for sure is back as I doubt he knows yet . I bet he sleeps on it and announces around noon tomorrow . If he is smart IMO he comes back but I wish him luck either way as we will be good . I do think we end up with either Johnson or Diallo still though.

Isn't every decision 50/50? It's either stay or go. 2 options, he will pick 1 of them....kind of the definition of 50/50

Reactions: Brando Mac
05b4a03b81fd006c53c19afffc318b9d.png
BREAKINGNEWS.png
05b4a03b81fd006c53c19afffc318b9d.png

BREAKING NEWS ALERT:

WWTF 69 News sports reporter Chip Salters has learned that Kentucky Wildcats shooting guard Hamidou "Hammy D" Diallo may return to the team for next season, or he may remain in the NBA Draft. For more on this late breaking development, turn to the only news source you can trust in a WTF World. Turn to WWTF 69!

Wish I didn't have to pay off my credit card already, because I can't wait to pay for exciting inside info like this.

Glad I got the third job so I could afford the premium board. Can't put a price on that kind of inside information

Some of you guys really are miserable.
Big picture...this is one of the best era's of uk basketball.
Great kids are coming through the program every year and with the exception of a couple years we have been in the hunt for a title.
Yet some of you guys get on here and tear down any and everything.
It is sad, but some of you must be miserable people to be around.

Reactions: 2wvcatfans
Isn't every decision 50/50? It's either stay or go. 2 options, he will pick 1 of them....kind of the definition of 50/50
No. You can determine the probability of an event with two possible outcomes by running it many times over, and the probabilities can vary wildly.

It may be .50/.50, like the flipping of a microscopically perfect coin, or it may be .999/.001, like a man fighting a gorilla to the death with his fists.

A source close the situation told me Diallo WILL play basketball next year.

Take it for what it's worth.

Hami said he'd call me & tell me when he's 100%. I'll start a Diallo thread after he calls me.

Some of you guys really are miserable.
Big picture...this is one of the best era's of uk basketball.
Great kids are coming through the program every year and with the exception of a couple years we have been in the hunt for a title.
Yet some of you guys get on here and tear down any and everything.
It is sad, but some of you must be miserable people to be around.

Who's tearing down the kids and program? We're taking jabs at the never ending Hamlet "to be or not to be..."

Reactions: Blueaz and gossie21
The reason the decision is 50/50 no matter what is because nobody actually knows every single variable that would change the percentages, and of those that people do know, they still don't know by how much the percentages change.

So to say it's 50/50 is to say something that has been the case this whole time. And if you refuse that it's 50/50, then the only other option is ?/?

My buddy's cousin's roommate's boyfriend's barber's mother's masseuse's friend's uncle's coworker's daughter's classmate said they talked to Diallo at Applebee's last night over some half price app's and he said he was 100% going to make a decision before midnight tomorrow night. So it sounds like we should know sometime tomorrow. If his appetizer selection is any indication (boneless wings and pretzels with beer cheese) I think we are in for some good news tomorrow!!!

Maybe I shouldn't be posting this, but there is some fresh info on the Premium Board:

Looks like Diallo is confirmed to be 50-50. That's as of 2:30pm. Could be changing soon.
lol. That's premium info.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT