ADVERTISEMENT

Practice report?

swflakat

Junior
May 22, 2002
Naples, Fl.
While the FB team is killing it, do we have any secret agent reports about how practices are going? I want to hear about the Matt Pilgrim of this team, how Kingsley is doing against Oscar, can anyone stop Toppin and did Damian Collins really dunk from behind the backboard? Let's hear some RUMORS! ;)

While the FB team is killing it, do we have any secret agent reports about how practices are going? I want to hear about the Matt Pilgrim of this team, how Kingsley is doing against Oscar, can anyone stop Toppin and did Damian Collins really dunk from behind the backboard? Let's hear some RUMORS! ;)
My brother's in-law's cousins brother's locksmith's neighbor's AA sponser used to be a manager in the 70s for the JV team at UK. Here's some tidbits of what he said:

-Josh Carrier can't miss a shot.

-Keion Brooks and EJ Montgomery look like totally different players. I think they're both going to have a PJ Washington-like season.

-Bryce Hopkins has been one of the biggest surprises this summer. The dude might find himself starting.

My brother's in-law's cousins brother's locksmith's neighbor's AA sponser used to be a manager in the 70s for the JV team at UK. Here's some tidbits of what he said:

-Josh Carrier can't miss a shot.

-Keion Brooks and EJ Montgomery look like totally different players. I think they're both going to have a PJ Washington-like season.

-Bryce Hopkins has been one of the biggest surprises this summer. The dude might find himself starting.
There's always gotta be one.....just sayin' lol

Reactions: Chase4UK
Cal has found some "fast paste "that will" go" on smooth and won't "run" to patch up the Craft Center.

Oscar has been a bit under the weather but has since rebounded quite nicely

Reeves and Fredrick have made more 3's than Palmer Nicklaus and Woods combined

"Yeah. Yeah, that's real good, law dog, 'cause three's just don't go around here."

Reports out of lex are saying the boys worked out hard over the weekend on their stage walks and kneeling. The represent this state, fanbase, and school well!
Did the football fanbase throw a hissy fit when the football team staged a walkout in practice and wore BLM t-shirts? Had the basketball season not been what it was in 2020-21, I doubt the team kneeling would have been as talked about. JMO

Shaedon Sharpe is transcendent and has been killing it in practice. Might be the most talented freshman we've had since Anthony Davis. He looks ready to lead us to another Final Four, and the best part is that "he wants to be here".

Reactions: BlueSince92
FWIW I've heard that Reeves is playing out of his mind in practice which is what you want from a transfer. Livingston has been behind, hope they're working on that bc I see him as key to the season.

Reactions: Zissou87
LOL at this thread. We just watched four awesome games last month in the Bahamas and our football team just did Florida in the Swamp, but some people just can't get enough of...basketball PRACTICE?

giphy.gif

I snuck in and saw EJ Floreal give up a scholarship from 35 feet out with a hand in his face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: swflakat
I was walking near the Craft Center yesterday when Coach Cal walked out after practice. I was a little to far away to say with 100% certainty, but I think he said "I like my team!"

Reactions: Fox2monk
The team did work on their 2-3 zone for about 3½ minutes!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT