ADVERTISEMENT

Potential UofL Coaches

None of those names would really scare me if they got hired by Louisville. Of those options Drew, Smart, and maybe Tang are the three I’d like to see the least.

Reactions: Zissou87
My money($2.99) is on Mick Cronin

Id go Cronin, Smart, Mercenary Miller, Musselman, Tang. No way they are touching Will Wade. Although, they are corrupt enough to do it.

Reactions: shakestheclown564
None of those names would really scare me if they got hired by Louisville. Of those options Drew, Smart, and maybe Tang are the three I’d like to see the least.
Drew ain't gonna be there. Tang would be a perfect foil.

Reactions: Zissou87
Could come down to what they can afford. Still paying Pitino buyout and now Payne? Maybe even Satterfield?
Louisville and Pitino agreed to no buyout back in 2019 when Pitino dropped his lawsuit. Cincinnati paid Louisville for Satterfield and I think Chris Mack is paid off this year.

I got 50 cent on the angry leprechaun...

cronin2_medium.gif

I think the ville will have to get a no name coach because a good coach will not leave a program that is already successful and go to a program of total destruction.

The Cronin & UCLA marriage should be starting to hit the rocks about now. He was never a good fit there, although somehow the conference realignment suits him.

He is better off recruiting back in this part of the country, and living closer to where winters are cold and beige, like Cronin's soul.

The best hire would be Smart. But Cronin and Louisville together is just a marriage of misery I think we all want bathe in.

The Cronin & UCLA marriage should be starting to hit the rocks about now. He was never a good fit there, although somehow the conference realignment suits him.

He is better off recruiting back in this part of the country, and living closer to where winters are cold and beige, like Cronin's soul.

The best hire would be Smart. But Cronin and Louisville together is just a marriage of misery I think we all want bathe in.
This ^^^. So much this.

Reactions: flacat22
u6 has fallen so far that they are just pathetic, to be laughed at, but i just don’t get pleasure from loathing them like i used to.
Cronin would put a face back on their brand that would raise my hate level back to where it should be.

Reactions: flacat22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT