ADVERTISEMENT

Post your gifs of Cow's offseason here....

Facts? Who put together your daddys roster again? [roll]

St Peter's, the worst loss in program history...only you are dumb enough to try and spin that 75 fecal pile...

iBJu0j3.gif
More pictures glorifying animal abuse. No, the injuries, the fact that the team we last to was the most underrated in NCAA history, the fact that we had one guard with PF so bad he could hardly walk. , all that is true. Funny how you never acknowledge those facts. Common along those that like to dump on the cats.

More pictures glorifying animal abuse. No, the injuries, the fact that the team we last to was the most underrated in NCAA history, the fact that we had one guard with PF so bad he could hardly walk. , all that is true. Funny how you never acknowledge those facts. Common along those that like to dump on the cats.
Do you tense and pucker up like daddy?

Animal abuse... [laughing] another legendary comeback from the village idiot...

Peacock pimper...does it taste like chicken or tail meat?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Yes, that’s the standard. Get your butt kicked, scream you win and runaway. Ever actually discuss basketball, I mean besides the old KY Hate talking points.
You couldn’t kick anyone’s butt. I talk basketball with fans all the time. If your reading comprehension was better you would understand that. You’re embarrassing to have as a “fan”.

Reall
You couldn’t kick anyone’s butt. I talk basketball with fans all the time. If your reading comprehension was better you would understand that. You’re embarrassing to have as a “fan”.
Really? I have seen zero evidence of that. All I have seen is a parrot with hater talking points.

Do you tense and pucker up like daddy?

Animal abuse... [laughing] another legendary comeback from the village idiot...

Peacock pimper...does it taste like chicken or tail meat?
You noticed Bass started arguing with you a whole lot when a certain persons account gets suspended? He had only been making a couple posts a day before that….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT