ADVERTISEMENT

Post history

ThroughBlue

All-American
Aug 21, 2005
Andromeda
How do I look at my post history now. I used to be able to click on my name and it would show me a few posts with an option to view more. Now it takes me to some page trying to get me to create a fan page. Any help is appreciated.

Originally posted by ThroughBlue:
How do I look at my post history now. I used to be able to click on my name and it would show me a few posts with an option to view more. Now it takes me to some page trying to get me to create a fan page. Any help is appreciated.
Just above new post hit the Search box and type in your Name

Originally posted by JohnBlue_:
Click on the number of post you have, it is right under your user name by your post.

This post was edited on 1/12 6:53 PM by JohnBlue_
That didn't work for me. Still get the fanpage only. Hmmm...

Click on your handle where it says welcome (your handle)On the right there should be a blue bar with Check Recent Posts on it. The word More is there too.Click on More.Let me know.

Can you access your fan page? It's on there too.

If you're having trouble with it you must have a bad cookie or something. You could trying clearing your cache and cookies for this site.

Originally posted by wildcatdonf:

Click on your handle where it says welcome (your handle)
On the right there should be a blue bar with Check Recent Posts on it. The word More is there too.
Click on More.
Let me know.
I could NOT find the "check recent posts" following your instructions. I wonder if it is now a premium member thing?

Searching my username is the only way to see post history for me.

None on these other instructions, including clearing cookies work. It hasn't worked for over a year. I also tried 3 different browsers to no avail. I think preacherfan may be right.

I tried, Don. Still didn't work. It has only been doing it to me for about a week or so. It does it at home and at work. I can't clear the cookies at work so I will have to wait until I get home for that. I can view them when I search my name but that is the only way. I even tried making my fan page but it just kept redirecting me to the same page.

Originally posted by ThroughBlue:

I tried, Don. Still didn't work. It has only been doing it to me for about a week or so. It does it at home and at work. I can't clear the cookies at work so I will have to wait until I get home for that. I can view them when I search my name but that is the only way. I even tried making my fan page but it just kept redirecting me to the same page.
Same thing that has been happening to me for a very long time. Right now, I'm talking with yahoo support about this....I've got a very long thread going.

Try this:
Click on "User Options"Click on "Message Board Options"Click the link under Edit Your Posts
It works for me.

Originally posted by GLR5555:
Try this:
Click on "User Options"Click on "Message Board Options"Click the link under Edit Your Posts
It works for me.
That does work, but only for my posts. Of course you can't edit anybody elses posts.

This post was edited on 1/13 10:19 AM by IdaCat

The system has been screwy for some for a good while now. I don't have
any problem viewing fan pages, or seeing post. From my view, everyone's
post total is a clickable link that takes me to their recent post.

I can't access posts by name or post count anymore either , been that way for a long time now . Cleared cookies , ate some cookies , threw cookies wife made out in the yard , nothing worked . It's like I'm not even logged in on the fan page , looks like a sign up or in screen . You can still get to them through user options and then signing in , was easier the old way .

I believe Rivals had issues last year with its SSL Certificate. Maybe these issues are centered around that.

Originally posted by Xception:
I can't access posts by name or post count anymore either , been that way for a long time now . Cleared cookies , ate some cookies , threw cookies wife made out in the yard , nothing worked . It's like I'm not even logged in on the fan page , looks like a sign up or in screen . You can still get to them through user options and then signing in , was easier the old way .
Yeah I can get to them by searching my handle, but I am lazy and like it easier
alien.r191677.gif

Gotta confess: I love Rupp Rafters but I *hate* Rivals' web design and layout. It is buggy, not intuitive, not user friendly, and doesn't have some of the features of other fan message board sites. Also, (I think) they no longer have a mobile version of the site, at least not that I could find. Seems they used to have one.

Originally posted by bigbluelou:
Gotta confess: I love Rupp Rafters but I *hate* Rivals' web design and layout. It is buggy, not intuitive, not user friendly, and doesn't have some of the features of other fan message board sites. Also, (I think) they no longer have a mobile version of the site, at least not that I could find. Seems they used to have one.
They still do. Here is saved link I have on my phone.

***Link may not work on desktop, but here is the text of it. http://wireless.rivals.com/news.asp?sid=888
This post was edited on 1/13 4:03 PM by jgraf_1

Originally posted by JohnBlue_:
The system has been screwy for some for a good while now. I don't have
any problem viewing fan pages, or seeing post. From my view, everyone's
post total is a clickable link that takes me to their recent post.
The post total link works for me also. Some things like the fan page used to be free but now are only available to premium members.

Originally posted by GLR5555:
Try this:
It works for me.
Better than nothing. Thank You GLR.

I love this forum also but it does need update/bug help!

Originally posted by jgraf_1:

Originally posted by bigbluelou:
They still do. Here is saved link I have on my phone.

***Link may not work on desktop, but here is the text of it. https://wireless.rivals.com/news.asp?sid=888
This post was edited on 1/13 4:03 PM by jgraf_1
I appreciate the link---I'm glad it works for you. Not sure if it is my config, but it isn't working for me. Error message on both desktop and mobile.

via mobile: "Safari cannot open the page because it could not connect to the server."
via desktop: using Safari on my mac, same as above--using Chrome = "website unavailable"

Originally posted by IdaCat:
Searching my username is the only way to see post history for me.

None on these other instructions, including clearing cookies work. It hasn't worked for over a year. I also tried 3 different browsers to no avail. I think preacherfan may be right.
I'm in same boat as you. Haven't been able to access my own page or any other fan pages for at least a year now, just keep getting that register age like others have mentioned. Finally just gave up thinking you have to now be a paying member to access any of that stuff. Makes no sense that I can't even access my own page now though and make changes to it.

I just tried another browser and not logged in. It wouldn't let me view people's post or fan page so there might be something to the premmy thing. Took me to a landing page for fan pages.

On another note about cookies. Anytime in the past that I've had trouble I have to clear any cookie for all rivals.com boards. You can't just clear those for CI. In fact if you visit many other boards on the network you're more likely to have issues. It's messes with your home site preferences and cookies.

I,signed back up for a month and was able to,access everything again .......as soon as my month was over I couldn't see anything. Again

Originally posted by Xception:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT