ADVERTISEMENT

Possible two new Assistant Coaches

Want neither and Kellog is nothing but his buddy. He’s just getting old friends paid.

He’s gotta go. Pastner brings nothing to the table with Orlando and Chin here. He still will not get someone who’s a floor guy.

Calipari is using the university to have his boys paid. He’s just awful.

He’s not Calipari’s family or friend.

I hope for the first time someone steps in and says no, you can’t hire them. Get a floor coach on your staff that isn’t someone you’ve been buddies with.
It’s getting old.

I remember IU fans were glad when we took Bruiser off their hands, which told me all I needed to know about that hire.

Please not Derek Kellogg. This is becoming a bigger shit show.

How weird is it that Derek Kellogg was the head coach at UMASS for like 10 years, then was FIRED...and then comes back to UMASS a few years later as an assistant coach?

That's like us bringing BCG back to be an assistant coach, or the VP of Sales at my company getting fired for lack of performance, and then we just hire him on as a regular sales guy a couple years later.

Weird to think about.

I am surprised we haven't had to replace Chin yet. No way would I stay on this sinking ship with Cal as coach. You will just be surrounded by his yes men.

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
Does Rondo have a degree? He has the personality of a turnip! I just don’t see him meshing with Cal!!
Nope and he wouldn’t be afraid to tell Cal he is a dumbass and try to take over the team. Just like Wallace at Memphis, you don’t want those guys around smart ass kids

Just wait a couple of years and Tony Barbee will be available. He went 10-21 in Year 1 at Central Michigan.
This was actually his second year. He's gone 17-44 overall. Dude was terrible at Auburn and likely won't make it through year 3 at Central Michigan.

Reactions: KMKAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT