ADVERTISEMENT

Pope's Transfer Portal

Peavy just committed to GTown.

Cade Tyson has an OV set up with Tennessee.

Want nothing to do with Ethan Morton from Purdue. When a NC participant improved because they cut his minutes and were using him in Tournament to give fouls-that literally was his role-the University of Kentucky doesn't need to venture to that.
I have 4 I have narrowed in on that I think pope can atleast have a chance at. Javon small, darlingstone Dubar, and the Drexel guy, and Blackmon

He better go and get the best of the best.
He needs a really good physical guard that can score off the dribble and shoot. Also guard the ball! On ball defense needs a major upgrade.
Ms.st. kid forget his name. Or meechi Johnson.
Guys that are strong with the ball and can take there guy and beat them!
Respectfully ... I think any list of "what Coach Pope needs" has to include a lock-down wing defender. Just MHO, of course.
Go 'Cats ! ! !

JMO, everybody on BYU's roster is a bench level player. We don't need to rely on them for starters.
They we ranked as high or higher than all ccc's 5 stars.
They are basketball players not just athletes, something the fans haven't seen outside of Sheppard very often

If we could somehow get Sheppard back, I would feel a whole lot better about Year 1. He is the perfect PG for Pope’s system. He will be a NPOY candidate next season.

Then fill in the blanks with BYU transfers and Portal players. Perry might be the only Freshman we have next season.

If we could somehow get Sheppard back, I would feel a whole lot better about Year 1. He is the perfect PG for Pope’s system. He will be a NPOY candidate next season.

Then fill in the blanks with BYU transfers and Portal players. Perry might be the only Freshman we have next season.
The BYU people seem split on what the Chandler kid will do, he would be another freshman technically if he came here

That’s why I’m hoping they go after the guy from Drexel Williams, or there is a reality where z comes back(1 percent chance that happens). But waterman is a really good shooter and decent at the other stuff
Yes, Hall for the one and Waterman at 6-10 for the 4. Chandler also would be a great get.

Reed Sheppard is not coming back. How do I know? Because Reed and his family are intelligent. This is business, and not about the friendship.

Reactions: track42
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT