ADVERTISEMENT

Popes staff —3 additions.

I love that Hart hire. Younger guy, perfect NBA connection.

Fox is kinda meh for me on the surface, but I’m biased from recalling his latter head coaching days. Since he’s in a non-coaching role here, I bet he does well. He gives the vibe of a guy that would crush administrative stuff.

Here's my post on Hart from Saturday--so I did go public with my thoughts on him.

I'll throw a guy out there that needs a job--current G-League Team Ignite Coach and former Syracuse PG Jason Hart. He was teammates with Mark Pope in Milwaukee and has a lot of great connections in Grassroots/AAU world. He was an Assistant at USC under Andy Enfield and with Team Ignite shutting down-could be looking for work.

No rumor/info-just me throwing a name out there that could fill a recruiting void.

Here's my post on Hart from Saturday--so I did go public with my thoughts on him.

I'll throw a guy out there that needs a job--current G-League Team Ignite Coach and former Syracuse PG Jason Hart. He was teammates with Mark Pope in Milwaukee and has a lot of great connections in Grassroots/AAU world. He was an Assistant at USC under Andy Enfield and with Team Ignite shutting down-could be looking for work.

No rumor/info-just me throwing a name out there that could fill a recruiting void.
You the GOAT, dawg haha

Will Fox be the GM/NIL guy at UK?

No idea on this-but makes some sense. Know GTown just forked over a ton of $ to get Micah Peavy from TCU and Malik Mack from Harvard. Mack cost the Hoyas $750K alone.

Mark Fox gave Pope his first job as an assistant at Georgia for those that might not know. He's a sharp dude but he's not been very successful at his previous head coaching positions. He isn't recruiting so that might be for the best.

That makes more sense now. I'm all for paying it back. I just don't know if now is the time. The dude looks to have had more than a rough go last year. Either way only time will tell.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Reactions: Fox2monk
I love that Hart hire. Younger guy, perfect NBA connection.

Fox is kinda meh for me on the surface, but I’m biased from recalling his latter head coaching days. Since he’s in a non-coaching role here, I bet he does well. He gives the vibe of a guy that would crush administrative stuff.
I wouldn't want Fox on the trail at all but off court/non recruiter--good addition. He's run programs, knows Pope and he can trust him. If you view it as replacing Bruiser Flint-then it's a home run. But I think hiring myself would be a massive upgrade over Bruiser Flint and that's simply because I'd show up to work and not have a knife wound stripper named "Trix4Dix" on my lap with child party glitter all over me and the whiff of an STD at "Buns & Roses" near the corner of "Strung out and Wasted" BLVD.

I wouldn't want Fox on the trail at all but off court/non recruiter--good addition. He's run programs, knows Pope and he can trust him. If you view it as replacing Bruiser Flint-then it's a home run. But I think hiring myself would be a massive upgrade over Bruiser Flint and that's simply because I'd show up to work and not have a knife wound stripper named "Trix4Dix" on my lap with child party glitter all over me and the whiff of an STD at "Buns & Roses" near the corner of "Strung out and Wasted" BLVD.

This is oddly specific information....just taking a stab here but you don't like Bruiser Flint? Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT