ADVERTISEMENT

Pope Offers 5* Nate Ament.

The hell weird ass filter they using? Seems we’ve offered lots of HS players last couple weeks.

I admit I don’t know anything about him, I just came here to say that kids look younger and younger these days. He doesn’t look a day over 12 to me.
Duke and Kansas have already offered him and want him pretty bad. Ament is described by Bossi as skilled wing that can play the three or four with his size and athleticism. A really good shooter that could pull a four away from the basket if wanted to use him there some. A good ball handler and passer. Will need to get stronger.

Being such a good shooter and able to play the three or four he looks to be the type of player that would thrive in Pope's system. Ament said he could play in any system.

His game reminds me if brandon boston which gives me ptsd
I watched a whole game with Boston on ESPN while he was in HS and was like he looked nothing like his highlight videos. Lazy and terrible shooter. Kind of what we got in college. I hope this isn’t the same thing. Ament has a good looking stroke and is 3 inches taller. He did make 100% of his threes in the highlights!🤣🤣

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I admit I don’t know anything about him, I just came here to say that kids look younger and younger these days. He doesn’t look a day over 12 to me.
I had the same reaction. And that's happening more and more. We were watching a cop drama on TV, and the friend of the heroine looked like she was in middle school. And I heard a voice in my head say, "It's later than you think."

Duke and Kansas have already offered him and want him pretty bad. Ament is described by Bossi as skilled wing that can play the three or four with his size and athleticism. A really good shooter that could pull a four away from the basket if wanted to use him there some. A good ball handler and passer. Will need to get stronger.

Being such a good shooter and able to play the three or four he looks to be the type of player that would thrive in Pope's system. Ament said he could play in any system.

Thank you!!

Kind of get the feeling that Pope has honed in on Bundalo, Ament and Moreno as the three inside type players. Plenty of others he has contacted like Cenac, Dybanstra and Yousii sp? Kind of hard to get a beat of who he really wants. Do know that Moreno and Bundalo seem to be of very high priority and one other highly rated big to go with them.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT