ADVERTISEMENT

Pope not my top pick or Mitch's top pick but...

Ok Pope is a better pick than who?
He was about 6th down on my list. I'd have probably tried to get the AZ coach before him but just about everybody I had above him weren't interested. Most of the board going crazy about Pope's hiring wanted
Calipari gone. Cal being gone is the right thing for UK. I wish we could have gotten Drew or Hurley or Donovan or a couple more but, like I said, if we have to go with a young coach because of getting rejected by our top choices one with Kentucky ties isn't the worst idea. I'll wait and give him a chance like I have with every other UK coach.

He was about 6th down on my list. I'd have probably tried to get the AZ coach before him but just about everybody I had above him weren't interested. Most of the board going crazy about Pope's hiring wanted
Calipari gone. Cal being gone is the right thing for UK. I wish we could have gotten Drew or Hurley or Donovan or a couple more but, like I said, if we have to go with a young coach because of getting rejected by our top choices one with Kentucky ties isn't the worst idea. I'll wait and give him a chance like I have with every other UK coach.
Well you didn’t answer my question but ok.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT