ADVERTISEMENT

Pope needs to get to work fast

Apr 11, 2024
I’ve come to accept that this is happening whether I like it or not, but Pope better be all gas no brakes before the portal closes. Don't want to see this guy taking a victory lap. We need to start seeing assistant coaches getting hired and players getting portaled by Monday.

Well Mitch said he's bringing in two great players.I'm waiting to see if it's true.

I’ve come to accept that this is happening whether I like it or not, but Pope better be all gas no brakes before the portal closes. Don't want to see this guy taking a victory lap. We need to start seeing assistant coaches getting hired and players getting portaled by Monday.
Well if you listen to anyone that has played for him or with him or has been coached by him, you don’t have to worry about him working hard. Just to be safe, I’ll make sure to pass on your demands to him. 🤣

Hence the reason for the presser on Sunday. MB says THE POPE wants to hit the ground running on Monday.

Chill

Monday came and went, and we have two players? One who was already here. Color me not enthused at the moment.

Transfer portal is open until May 1st. There will be more players available to choose from between now and then. I don’t really care if we don’t start filling the roster until then. I’d much rather remain patient and see them land the right players, rather than demand immediate action and wind up with the wrong players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT