ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who do you want most ??

If you could choose, which one would it be ??

• Robinson

Votes: 68 59.1%
  • Lanier

Votes: 38 33.0%
  • Alonomor

Votes: 9 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

megablue

All-SEC
Oct 2, 2012
Last edited:
Sure seems like Robinson will stay in the draft. Lanier has a decision to make and remember the Alamo is likely to be a Cat.

Reactions: BlueSince92
Almonor is the correct spelling.
I could not figure out how to edit his name in the poll. Sorry … 😡

Last edited:
Voting Almonor because he is going to be a Cat, but doesn't deserve to be in this poll, so I will show him some love. Real answer would be Robinson if I could pick.

Putting almonor on this poll isnt fair.

Robinson is who id give my left nut for.
I included him because the dude in the video opened by mentioning all three in his opening, introductory question …
I realize he is not considered a guard.

I didn't vote because I think we're getting Almonor and one of the other two or sombody else. But then I also have no preference between Robinson and Lanier.

Reactions: jace2012
I’ll take either guy. I will say Lanier though. I think he can offer more than just scoring on the court and I believe he’s a better shooter. Both have question marks. Would love to be a fly on the wall in the recruitments(negotiations).

Almonor may be the better player. When your 6-7 and your asked to defend a player 7-4 and because of you you upset thr team your playing, I want that guy on my team. Plus 16-17 a game, 5-6 rebounds and almost 39% from 3, what’s not to like.

Robinson just because we have lots of guards already. If Robinson stays in the draft and Lanier picks Tennessee or wants crazy NIL money, then we’ll have new players to argue about.

I think if coach is recruiting Almonor, then there is a plan we don’t know about yet. I trust the coach , he’ll make the best decision for his system.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT