ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Do you like Cheese on Fast Food Chicken Sandwiches/Biscuits?

Do you like Cheese on your Restaurant/Fast Food Chicken Sandwiches/Biscuits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Put a nice thick slice of sharp cheddar in my americano this morning. Solid, if I do say so myself.

Still waiting for an answer as to why the two best chicken sammiches in the game (CFA and Wendy's) don't have cheese

Chicken Cordon Bleu.

I eat cheese on a breaded chicken sandwich, makes it easier to eat and tastier. I don't eat cheese on fried chicken. I have eaten ketchup on french fries, but never on mashed potatoes.

I like cheese and broccoli, cheese and brussel sprouts, but not cheese and peas, or cheese and green beans.

Knowing when and how to utilize cheese must be an innate gift. Glad I have it, pity the simpletons that do not.

Reactions: Get Bucket$
Still waiting for an answer as to why the two best chicken sammiches in the game (CFA and Wendy's) don't have cheese

They do.

Spicy Chicken Biscuit with Cheese
Spicy Chicken Sambo (Wendy's) with cheese.

Had both this week, as good as ever.

And one could argue CFA's chicken bagel is actually their best sandwich, and yes, it comes STANDARD with cheese.

Best chicken biscuit in the world (Jacob's Pickles, NYC) also comes with cheese.

As does Empire Biscuit's chicken biscuit.

-You had me til Cheese & Brussels Sprouts. Doesn't get much more simpleton than that. [eyeroll]

-FunKY, quit being a sore loser -- not a good look. The results are above in BOLD if you'd like to view them again.

Reactions: ymmot31
I love Brussels sprouts and have eaten the majority of them without cheese, just a little salt. I have had them pre-packaged with cheese though and found them very tasty as well. Maybe you're not as cheesy as I thought you were.

I'm sorry, I just wanted to be involved somehow. I'm going to come up with a new name and come back with stronger breakfast chicken takes. You'll see.

Jacob's Pickles isn't anything close to a tourist spot, unless walking in a sleepy UWS neighborhood is your thing. I'm assuming (correctly) that you haven't been there based on that post.

Chicken Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit: Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Nitrate-Free Bacon, Organic Egg, Picnic Sauce, 2 Year Aged Vermont Cheddar. 16

348s.jpg

:fire::fire:

Where is a better Chicken Biscuit with cheese? I've yet to have one...

Last edited:
I actually had that & it was pretty damn good...amazing what a blanket of gooey cheese product can mask. :sunglasses:

Also had the Sausage/Egg/Cheese in between two grilled cheese or whatever one time. Shew

Pepper jack is the redneck of cheeses, TS. Monterey Jack is the most flavorless cheese out there.

Time to grow up and try Muenster, Chihuahua, Oaxaca, Asadero, etc if that's the flavor profile you're looking for (with actual flavor).

While we're waiting for the mods to come and shut your shitty thread down - and they will shut it down - why don't you tell us about chihuahua cheese. Never heard of that. Does it pair well with Lunchables?

The way I've dominated this thread is incredible. :100points:

Chihuahua cheese is a Mexican melting cheese...the one you find in Queso Fundido, Cheese Dip, or shredded at your 'better' Mexican restaurants that don't purchase Bulk Blocks of "White American Melt" for their cheese & queso.

80% of the time that famous white dip everyone loves is simply white American cheese & a little milk to thin it out. Still delicious, but not as good as the real thing...

Chihuahua the GOAT, not hard to find.

cheese-mexican-queso-chihuahua.jpg

Where chihuahua rank on your cheese spreadsheet? I love that stuff. Honestly, it's probably #1. The versatility is great. I would own some chicken dipped in that shit...

...you take a fried chicken breast with some Mexican spices, dip that sucker in chihuahua, and put that on a bun or tortilla. Holy moly.

Hah, BBdK owned again by Kooky.

@B.B.d.K. when in NYC, don't waste your time with f'ing chicken breakfasts that no one gives a shit about...I haven't tried that pickle shithole because it is another zit on the culinary ass of NYC.

Go to www.barneygreengrass.com for breakfast
Go to www.murrayscheese.com for some extremely awesome cheese.

Blow your mind and try Mimolette cheese which is now illegal.

You're welcome.

Been to both, multiple times. Lox at BG last time (love salmon but not my thing). Place is an institution, you gotta come stronger than that on a TRUE local tip if you want to act cool. You gonna tell me about Russ & Daughter's next? [eyeroll] Don't forget who you're talking to, best/most informed tourist eater in the EST time zone probably.

Murray's is a stop every time we're in the village, if only to smell. Have taken a few things home.

Jacobs Pickles is awesome, too bad for you pal. Grab a treat at Levain on the way out, and profit.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT