• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where it starts and where it goes…

Illegals aren’t voting you conspiracy theorist

Some illegals voted but didn’t make a difference

Illegals should be allowed to vote some instances

Illegals can vote just like you and me

You’re racist if you deny illegals from voting
The idea that illegals are voting this year in Fed elections in significant numbers is conspiracy nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
They were going to be hanged if they lost.

GaVzLGWWoAASO8c

Seriously? Do you lefties not see how unhinged you sound? Do any of you honestly believe this kind of utter nonsense? He's going to deport Black women? American born black women citizens? Where's he going to deport them to? And he's going to arrange marriages too? You people are lunatics.
Whoopie is out there. She should have married Keith Obermann instead of Ted Danson. Those two would have made a perfect pair for the Queen. The jester and the clown. How stupid are these people and even more so those who follow them. Lord help us with that gene pool. It is reverse evolution with this bunch. Soon (I hope) these type crawl back into the ocean and get swallowed up by clown fish. A fitting end for them.

No Jesus was not an immigrant.

As for the rest of your typically stupid take......that kind of reply is soooooo 12yo G-School. Coming from an atheist it is exhausting hearing this type of reply.
He googled a few passages without reading the entire bible and getting the whole context and try to use that as if he had some intelligence about him.

Reactions: Girthang
And his viability would have been just fine. Beshear is the Governor of a state that is an afterthought nationally. Desantis is Governor of the third largest state population wise. He has national visibility and recognition, especially after he took on the likes of Disney. Had Trump been ineligible, chose not to run or otherwise been out of the race officially, he would have very likely endorsed Desantis from the beginning. Their little beef was strictly a result of Desantis deciding to try and take Trump on. That beef doesn't exist if Trump is out of the picture. His biggest challenge would have come from Haley.

Likely true but still just conjecture. The people spoke. Pretty loud.

The idea that illegals are voting this year in Fed elections in significant numbers is conspiracy nonsense.

What’s a significant number? At one point does it matter?

You know better than that.

And no, THEY aren’t voting, their names are just being written on the ballots.

You know how easy it is. Print em up. Send em in. Easy.

What’s a significant number? At one point does it matter?

You know better than that.

And no, THEY aren’t voting, their names are just being written on the ballots.

You know how easy it is. Print em up. Send em in. Easy.
Zero evidence. Just signals thru the tin foil hat.

Someone in the comments said this a cover up story to make him look straight.

That thought occurred to me but this just makes him look even more of a commie.
Then again, maybe they couldn't find an American woman to make this claim with, so chose a Chinese woman who the media will probably not be able to contact.
Sure looks like Walz was using her to cozy up to a chicomm party official.

Yeah, I'll just come and squat in your home and call it "asylum," deal?
Squatter laws and ASYLUM laws are two different things.
I'm not OK with mass ASYLUM claims or strangers in my house but until politicians in Congress change the law ... Like the Border Bill tried to do... that is damn the law.

Whoopie is out there. She should have married Keith Obermann instead of Ted Danson.

She didn't want to be just another Whoopie Cushion for the iota white man.

Ted, now, what in blazes was he thinking? Did they MK him during Cheers? To each his own, but there were a TON of better looking women to choose from back then of all pigments.

Those two would have made a perfect pair for the Queen. The jester and the clown. How stupid are these people and even more so those who follow them. Lord help us with that gene pool. It is reverse evolution with this bunch. Soon (I hope) these type crawl back into the ocean and get swallowed up by clown fish. A fitting end for them.

The kind of "primordial" ooze you don't waste a good stick to scrape off

Washington Post meltdown at full speed.

Over 200,000 subscribers flee 'Washington Post' after Bezos blocks Harris endorsement.​

Haha, stupid leftist swine.

Wapo may be the smart ones who will survive. Trying to give some semblance of journalistic integrity, while clearly a ploy, may set them up better down the road, since liberals don't read for content nor context.

Jimmy Kimmel and many other Dems are outraged by a joke told at the MSG Trump rally

Here is Kimmel as Oprah in blackface and a fat suit jogging on a latina housekeeper (I remember the Karl Malone blackface not this one) haha

Did he say anything about their Hispanic countries being piles of garbage or black people carving watermelons at the DNC?? Musta missed that.
Joke's at a Presidential political event where you were invited to entertain and jokes in a TV show where you represent nobody but your comedy are two entirely things.
Not comprehending that difference is the problem.
Good luck with minority votes.

She didn't want to be just another Whoopie Cushion for the iota white man.

Ted, now, what in blazes was he thinking? Did they MK him during Cheers? To each his own, but there were a TON of better looking women to choose from back then of all pigments.

The kind of "primordial" ooze you don't waste a good stick to scrape off
More like the primordial spooge that should have been aborted before the swim.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo and Girthang
Someone almost as stupid and triggered as shamblowmestain posted this-

"Claiming ASYLUM is not illegal."

Claiming to be halfway intelligent isn't illegal either, or you'd be in prison a long time before now.

You APPLY for ASYLUM you moron. You don't cross the border illegally and "claim asylum." If your application is accepted, then you can enter the country legally, and have a path laid out as to how to obtain citizenship. This is just common sense.

You don't break into a house and then ask to live there. You apply to live there, and if your application is accepted, meaning your claims on it are proven, THEN you may enter subject to some very specific terms. When you're mature enough and independent enough to leave your mom's house, you'll learn all of this for yourself

Talked with my SIL this morning and she had not seen/heard about Bosa. One of her grandsons (my great nephew) was best friends with Bosa at OSU. Used to lift weights together all the time. Met him several times. Cool dude. (A little trivia....his great grandfather was in the Chicago mob under Capone...eventually ran it in the late 40s I believe)

And, when the season starts, I'll be watching my first UK b'ball game(s) since the kneel at UF.
Why? What changed? Just Because cal isn’t coach anymore?

Should I as an American citizen be able to vote in say Ecuador's elections and does that make them racist?
Yes, or no.

These idiot leftists SCREAMing with their left hands about "Russian interference!" and "Russian collusion" are so fkn TDS that they are SCREAMing with their other hand that "It's ok if foreign citizens vote in our elections!"

Bless their non-existent hearts if that isn't the very 1970s definition of retarded....

Squatter laws and ASYLUM laws are two different things.
I'm not OK with mass ASYLUM claims or strangers in my house but until politicians in Congress change the law ... Like the Border Bill tried to do... that is damn the law.

Stop with the border bill nonsense.

No one in their right mind supports 5k illegals per day/1.8m per year not to mention all the “got aways” and “children” that would be added to that number.

Stop with the border bill nonsense.

No one in their right mind supports 5k illegals per day/1.8m per year not to mention all the “got aways” and “children” that would be added to that number.
"The Senate’s immigration bill gives the executive branch emergency authority to bar most migrants from seeking asylum if unauthorized immigration at the border reaches an average of 5,000 encounters a day during seven consecutive days.

That does not mean that 5,000 people are allowed to illegally enter the U.S."

Let’s revisit sambowiePOS’s new take of “words matter” as he fakes outrage over a comedian. This guy doesn’t bat an eye at his team’s press constantly dog whistling to their mentally ill base to come kill Trump and conservatives.

Pushing non-stop hysteria and lies, calling people Hitler and Nazis for the sin of not bowing down to the left’s ideology and derangement.

🖕🖕🖕🖕 you again, Sam.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT