POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes of course there is discrimination on the basis of political views. That isn't illegal. You want to make it so? Nazis can eat wherever they want in full regalia? Advocate for that. But in the meantime stop trying to equate the two like they're somehow similar.
Speaking of political views...

GaWAFIqX0AAom9X

I know some of you guys have posted several of these YouTube election forecast videos, but this one just popped up after Trump's 'shift' at McDonalds. Have no idea who this guy is. If he knows what he's talking about. And of course on YouTube, X, Facebook, etc everybody has an opinion whether they know anything or not. But found this interesting....he's giving both Virginia and Minnesota to Trump.

There’s A LOT of electoral prognosticators online and pretty much none have a shred of credibility.

This Hurricane Milton stuff is crazy. Glad we have the National Hurricane Center to warn everyone that it’s coming. Don’t forget Project 2025 wants to completely close that agency to own the libs. Maybe Trump can just warn us with his sharpie drawings again.
True story below.

GaTvRLQWQAAxoiS

Certainly unnamed Democrat staffers would not lie, or Dem reps. I bet they even took pics of the poop with their phones. Link?

from your link:
"None of the valuable works of art — including sculptures, paintings and plaques — housed in the Capitol appear to have been looted"
Always an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory. ALWAYS. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
This is laughable.

She is like a parody of a politician. If you’ve seen Will Ferrell in The Campaign, that’s what this is.

The fake accents and the pathetic pandering. But this one is comedy because leftists hate Christians and are at war with Christians. You cannot be a Democrat and a Christian. They are two conflicting ideologies.

This is the woman whose office prosecuted (and is still in the courts) the guy who exposed Planned Parenthood selling dead baby body parts.

🖕 Kamala Harris and her entire party

Lmao
This idiot pays for an apartment where the rent is $8K a month. Textbook ghetto.

The media has manufactured this girl. She is terrible at everything but getting rebounds. She didn’t improve attendance at all. She can’t get any of her games as ratings makers unless she’s playing Caitlin Clark.

They’re all on the same level. I’m of the opinion there isn’t a poll or prediction worth a dime. The “best” are off 3+% typically. That’s a freaking ton.

I prefer anecdotal stuff like massive crowds and MSNBC unable to locate a Harris voter. There’s so much of that kind of thing I just can’t ignore it. Polls underestimating Trump huge again.

Reactions: BigBlueDave
From an article in Penn. about Trump's town hall in Lancaster....former Repub (see RINO).....

'But there are Republicans who oppose Trump.
Former congressman Charlie Dent said he's voting for Harris.
"Even when you might agree with him, he's a difficult ally; he puts you in awkward positions where he is undermining the very reform he touts," Dent said.'

....from Wiki....'After announcing his retirement during late 2017, he said that dealing with the "freewheeling president" became "exhausting". According to The Hill, he said "disorder, chaos, instability, uncertainty, intemperate statements" were not "conservative virtues".[21] He delivered a farewell speech on May 10,[22] and resigned on May 12, 2018, leaving the seat vacant.[5]'

"This is fun. I could do this all day"

This may seem silly to some but I'm telling you Trump has great instincts. He gets in the news for this, why he is there (Kamala claiming she worked there), and he looks like a candidate having fun with the absurdity of a presidential campaign. Just like he looked like the candidate having fun at the Al Smith dinner (and the only candidate that showed up). People like a happy warrior.

This got Kamala's blood pressure up to stroke levels; guaranteed.

He's a stone cold killer. 😆 😆

Dude is the GOAT.

😂 I’m going to miss this dude. There will never be another like him.
Hope it's many, many years from now....but can you imagine when THAT day comes? The crowds for the funeral procession, etc.
I thought that the turnouts for Reagan's were huge....but the crowds for Trump's will be insane.

Yeah and it’s dumb to do regardless of who it is. I don’t see why it’s such a big deal for me to say because it was about Trump.
Then why didn’t you say that to begin with. You singled out people doing it for Trump rather than saying it’s silly to do about anyone. What did you expect?

After spending the entire day in the Fayette Mall, Costco, and Sam's, I can say the following:

We have already let too many people into this country. It may already be too late.
I went into Ross the other day to look for a cheap shirt. There were about 8 or 9 Mexican dudes all in the clothes section looking for clothes and the clothes mostly all tailored to the Latino community. Needless to say there wasn’t much there for me so I left.

Reactions: BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT