POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They’re going to. Which will force our biggest internal crisis since 1876. I hope I’m wrong.
I have no doubts they’ll try to cheat even if it’s blatantly obvious. They either know it will still get certified and they will have another opportunity to persecute and prosecute challengers. They will invite a civil war.

If these insane, fascist Democrats keep getting elected, this is exactly what it's going to look like, when they take away your 1st amedment rights.

Everything gets couched in "hate speech". To the simpletons on the left: Controversial opinions are the f***ing REASON the 1st amendment exists in the first place. Before you know it, you'll have a sitting President brought up on charges for asking people to protest peacefully.

I'm sure @blubo knows where this is. Just a bit North of Cincy. Back when I was a kid I had several aunts and uncles and a bunch of cousins who lived there. One uncle (my favorite uncle) had a barber shop down in the little town.
I'm sure that even before the immigrants took over it wasn't anything like what I remember....but...Dem/libs ruin everything.

And...how come we don't see these kind of stories about California? Sanctuary state. Everything given to immigrants for free. All kinds of state laws favoring them with all kinds of handouts. Free healthcare. ??? Just wondering. Other than NYC and Chicago all these type of stories are of small towns in Republican states. Of course I know the answer.

*****And...why can't local and state authorities do something about this crap? Load them up and ship them off to blue states.

I have no doubts they’ll try to cheat even if it’s blatantly obvious. They either know it will still get certified and they will have another opportunity to persecute and prosecute challengers. They will invite a civil war.
The right isn't going to engage in a civil war. That "riot" (chuckle) on 1/6 is the best they can muster. The problem essentially is; we all have to go to work the next day, because SOMEBODY has to pay for all of this crap.

Today from the USA Today. Who writes sh-t like this? That Trump surrogates 'have tried to cast doubt on the 60-year-old Minnesota governor's macho credentials'.

From the article:

MANKATO, Minnesota — Kamala Harris' presidential campaign has made Tim Walz's stereotypically masculine traits − a sports-lover, military veteran, gun owner and father − central to his introduction to America's voters.

It's been a steady theme for the Democrats over the last two months - visiting college and high school football games, hunting for pheasants, hawking camo hats - as a counterweight to Donald Trump and JD Vance, their Republican rivals who are making a play for the "bro vote" and whose surrogates have tried to cast doubt on the 60-year-old Minnesota governor's macho credentials.

Video of Tim Walz thanking the writer for calling him a man:

Certainly sounds like Kamala if you listen to what some former aides say about her. They say she doesn't prepare for anything and when she inevitably looks bad/stupid afterwards she lashes out at everyone. She has had an unreal amount of staff quit in the last 3 and a half years. That idiot doesn't have anyone to blame but herself...the dinner last night is a 'must go to' event in presidential campaigns.
Why do we keep sayin three and a half years. It’s over it’s closer to three and three quarters now.

Here's an amazing thought for you. It's Oct 19th....typically peak leaf color season....and about 90 percent of the trees in my neighborhood are GREEN. I used to take my kids to Bernheim Forest color Fest every year when they were little. It was always the second week in October. Called the other day to find out when it was this year to take my grandkids and they have now changed it to November because the leaves don't start changing to peak color now until November.
But there's no global warming right? 🤡
It's happening right in front of our eyes and half of the United States is too stupid to see it.
Sam, I'm not debating you on this subject, but rather presenting images below for informational purposes. Photo below taken by me early October, 2009 near Cumberland Gap National Park on KY/TN border.

461920850_10231992577977862_2743129063928811568_n.jpg

Here's my cuz November 12, 2011 near Nolin Lake, just south of Leitchfield. All fallen leaves in plain sight.

377118_2586702347422_399657538_n.jpg

Mom's house in Middlesboro, KY, November 20, 2016.

15095083_10210479688689075_1156826808506897114_n.jpg

Cumberland Gap, TN, Nov 29, 2019. Hiked 4 miles from house in Shawnee, TN.

76964470_10219294346890021_4147352830564368384_n.jpg

Honestly, I'm unsure if I can prove or disprove your claim with recent images.

Don Rickles would have been proud of Trump last night.

"Kamala couldn't be here. She was busy taking communion from Governor Whitmer."

to Mayor Adams, "Best of luck with all of that."

"I wrote the first campaign check of Chuck Schumer's career"

"White dudes for Kamala, have you heard about this? I'm not worried, because all of their wives and girlfriends are voting for ME." 😆 😆
On that last one it was “their wives and their wives LOVERS are all voting for me.”

I heard a republican talking about early voting the other day. He was highly encouraging early voting. If I understood correctly, they are told the results in early voting or at least number registered voters for each party who have voted. Then if they are up big in one county/state, they can move their resources/advertising/$ to another county/state where they are struggling.

The right isn't going to engage in a civil war. That "riot" (chuckle) on 1/6 is the best they can muster. The problem essentially is; we all have to go to work the next day, because SOMEBODY has to pay for all of this crap.
I'll never forget during the 2000 Florida 'chad' fiasco a network news (can't remember the network) of how Republicans were 'protesting'.
On and on like it was a wholesale riot. When they showed pictures/film, it was about 5 young guys in Polo golf shirts and khakis and 2 or 3 young good looking blondes. Thought I was going to fall out of my chair laughing. And the network anchor was serious as hell.
There was even a 'protest' about then that the media coined as the Brooks Brothers Protest.

'The name referenced the protesters' corporate attire; described by Paul Gigot in an editorial for The Wall Street Journal as "50-year-old white lawyers with cell phones and Hermès ties",...'

Of course it's called a 'riot'...

I heard a republican talking about early voting the other day. He was highly encouraging early voting. If I understood correctly, they are told the results in early voting or at least number registered voters for each party who have voted. Then if they are up big in one county/state, they can move their resources/advertising/$ to another county/state where they are struggling.
They've even got in down to a science in that they know exactly who voted. So, the Mrs early voted this week...they know that...and will stop any calls/mailings to her and her address (ours). Of course we'll still get them because I haven't voted yet. When I do the mailbox and voicemail will be a lot less crowded.
So, yes, they will then move on to say people on their data bank who maybe don't regularly vote and/or to entirely different counties/states depending on the numbers.

Everyone is picking the table of liberals over the table of conservatives. Every single person. If you think different you have never worked the service industry in any capacity. Better tips and no sexual harassment.
More real-world revelations. Young lady on right is Kamala's step-daughter.

GaJGCa9WAAAVXFs

Every damn post you make has some type of lie in it.

Fall foliage in Kentucky typically peaks in the following order:

• Eastern Kentucky: Peak colors are in mid-to-late October, especially in higher elevations

• Central Kentucky: Peak colors are in late October, or early November in some years

• Far southwestern parts of the state: Peak time is in early November

A Canuck would think peak colors would be normal for mid October.

Just sayin’

Reactions: exemjr
I'd LOVE a beautiful gas stove. I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on one for a couple of years now.
I’d love to have a gas stove but my house is all electric. Thinking of getting a propane tank strictly for cooking, but I’ve been concerned about gas prices going through the roof. I also need to look for an alternative to Bennet Gas who’s local to me. They make you lease the tank and get your gas only through them. Don’t want that kind of restriction. I want to own the tank and be able to price out who fills it.

Crying over him is over the top. I don’t care what you say
People cry over their chosen candidates, over celebrities they worship, over a lot of things. I bet there are tons of people crying over Kamala too. Stop reading too much into it. We watched hoards of people crying for Hillary back in 2016.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
So the Dem/lib narrative has shifted in the last week to 'Trump cancels events'...Trump's tired/exhausted...etc. Won't have their desired result. So are they shifting to a post-election strategy? I think so.

People cry over their chosen candidates, over celebrities they worship, over a lot of things. I bet there are tons of people crying over Kamala too. Stop reading too much into it. We watched hoards of people crying for Hillary back in 2016.
Yeah and it’s dumb to do regardless of who it is. I don’t see why it’s such a big deal for me to say because it was about Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT