POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw the Louisville team photo (not sure how anyone will beat them this year)...I suspected after seeing it the coach had to be a 'white dude for Harris'.

I joked about to my friend @augustaky1 and he looked it up and quickly sent confirmation their coach did indeed speak at a Harris event from what he found.

96xoul.jpg

oJVeqkS.png

Last edited:
What do you think the people of Venezuela should have done about their obviously rigged election? Sit back and take it? Cause that’s where we’re at here in America. You’re just too stupid to realize it.
So why are you voting for Trump? Your vote won't be counted. Dems control everything. They even control hurricanes.

Is this a serious post? Are you saying Christians will answer to God for not voting in an American election? You think God cares who the President of the United States is? God is not a Democrat or a Republican and he sure is not a Trump or Kamala fanatic. God is more than likely sitting on His throne laughing at all of us.

I have talked to Evangelicals and Catholics who are sitting this election out. Here are their reasons. They refuse to ever vote for a Democrat. NADA, none. But they are turned off by Trump's acceptance of abortion and attacks on states that passed heart beat bills. Melania's book probably cost Trump thousands of Evangelical and Catholic votes. They are really turned off by his position on transgenderism. He recently said he was against a minor trans surgery without the consent of a parent. Christians are not in favor of any trans surgery on a minor. Without or without a parent. They see it as an adult decision to make and not a parent who wants to change their son into a girl.

Trump has been lecturing for over a year that he “has all the votes he needs” and Conservative Christians both Evangelical and Catholic were more than sufficiently replaced by his new voters, Julio’s and Jamal’s. Many Christians are more than willing to sit this one out and many of the ones voting are not enthusiastic.

Trump has a religious following that will vote for him no matter what. He says he has enough Black and Hispanic votes to win. So why would you care if they sit it out. Trump has this won.
Only holier-than-thou types don’t vote for the reasons you mentioned. The left would shut every church in America if they could and jail Christians.

Only the self-deceived are staying home fr any reason.

So very true. Lived in the Atlanta area for 20 years....never heard anyone talk about moving North for retirement or otherwise.
Furthest North would be the mountains of N. Georgia or Tenn.
Those places are as far south as I'd go. Can't stand the heat & humidity combo down there. 40 degrees days are fine.

Patriots my ass. I'm so sick of you phoney sore loser babies claiming to be patriots.
Patriots fight for democracy not against it.
And it is Trump's Capitol. It's your Capitol. It's also MY GDamn Capitol too clown.
And I never again want to see people attacking it and beating the sh** out of the Cops defending it from your Clown Cult.
There are state and federal courts to appeal election decisions in. It's not your GD right to tear the F out out our Capitol just because you lost the election.
You're a loser. Not a patriot.

Now do antifa attempting to storm the white house, enough to force USSS to evacuate Trump to the bunker, which your sick demented ass gloated about.

gfy.

Gaffigan did well tonight.

Now I know how my kids feel when I FaceTimed a piano recital.
Kammer really pissed him off.

We were big fans of his until 2020. His comedy didn't involve politics. It was just fun. When he went raw on trump, I was generally "Who the **** do you think are watching your shows?" It was the Bud Light moment for me before it was a Bud Light moment three years later.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT