How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, gas just went up.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Oil company Phillips 66 announced Wednesday that it plans to shut down a Los Angeles-area refinery by the end of 2025, citing market concerns.

The refinery accounts for about 8% of California's refining capacity, according to the state's Energy Commission. The company said it will remain operating in the state.

Why is Trump canceling interviews, appearances and rallies right now ?? He's been quite active, but seems to be slowing things down, if not canceling them ?? What's up ??

What did he cancel? I’ve seen him on multiple podcasts and appearances today.

“Trump is hiding” sounds like some Kamala campaign bullshit they’re spreading to deflect from her disaster last night.

The Harris campaign is pulling ad money out of Wisconsin to spend in Philly. Unfortunately for her, the four latest polls in WI show her either down two points or tied; not the best time to divert money. Harris is also behind in Michigan. Trump is in a good position at this point in the race.

This country isn’t smart enough or lucky enough for it to be a landslide. She’s gonna tie this up in court anyway.

She will magically get the votes in the swing states. This election will be even more blatant than 2020 was.
Don't vote. It won't count anyway right?

I don’t know for sure but if you look on X, Ireland is having diversity problems too. They are having immigrants forced on them just like here. Crazy!
Oh I know. It’s been very deliberate at which countries are targeted with this and there’s a specific group who pushes this with bad intentions. But noticing this is a “conspiracy theory.” 👌

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I have no interest in your non-interest in women's sports. Obviously you lack the intelligence required to understand that the issue has nothing to do with sports and everything to do with upending the traditions and norms of the USA. You should care about that.
Yeah but the idea that anyone can be transgender is a lie to begin with. it’s a war on reality like saying 2 plus 2 equals 5 which they try to force Winston to say in 1984. So saying “transgenders shouldn’t play womens sports!!!” is a limited hangout. Like yeah thanks captain obvious

Meanwhile, more real world stuff....

GaGpnFeXsAEcRfz
So very true. Lived in the Atlanta area for 20 years....never heard anyone talk about moving North for retirement or otherwise.
Furthest North would be the mountains of N. Georgia or Tenn.

What did he cancel? I’ve seen him on multiple podcasts and appearances today.

“Trump is hiding” sounds like some Kamala campaign bullshit they’re spreading to deflect from her disaster last night.
It is my understanding that he canceled his scheduled appearance at NRA next week. This has been reported all around the internet, with no reasons given.

Last edited:
The Harris campaign is pulling ad money out of Wisconsin to spend in Philly. Unfortunately for her, the four latest polls in WI show her either down two points or tied; not the best time to divert money. Harris is also behind in Michigan. Trump is in a good position at this point in the race.

Assuming the money pull is real, it means they feel really good or really bad.

Im hard pressed to believe they're pulling money from anywhere. They have endless amounts.

One of the great parts of the dinner was watching the reactions from the other candidate when his or her opponent got in a good line. There has actually been some really great jokes over the years. I think 2008 was first time I watched it with Barack and McCain. The Trump and Hillary one in 2016 was the best. Was always one of the best parts of a campaign. I honestly don't know how Dems defend a woman that hides from almost everything. I guess it's 'well she isn't orange hitler'

GaH6W7DWYAAbcoT

Abortions wouldn't even be a word in today's language if they could just find a way to develop a male birth control pill.

You can't cut holes in a pill, amirite ladies?!

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Man of the People. Despite the constant false narrative to the contrary. Interactions with people don't come off fake with Trump...unlike Kamala who recently met some black people and the first thing she said was that she cooked chili peppers....

I don't know how in tune the older crowd is, or those in more rural areas.. but an awful lot of blacks are in with Trump. Way more than any other stiff conservative in the past.

He's literally exactly what they aspire to be lol. They've rapped about this guy's lifestyle. When he goes to Brooklyn or the Bronx, these players that know the Trump name very well, the places go nuts.

Patriots my ass. I'm so sick of you phoney sore loser babies claiming to be patriots.
Patriots fight for democracy not against it.
And it is Trump's Capitol. It's your Capitol. It's also MY GDamn Capitol too clown.
And I never again want to see people attacking it and beating the sh** out of the Cops defending it from your Clown Cult.
There are state and federal courts to appeal election decisions in. It's not your GD right to tear the F out out our Capitol just because you lost the election.
You're a loser. Not a patriot.
What do you think the people of Venezuela should have done about their obviously rigged election? Sit back and take it? Cause that’s where we’re at here in America. You’re just too stupid to realize it.

What do you think the people of Venezuela should have done about their obviously rigged election? Sit back and take it? Cause that’s where we’re at here in America. You’re just too stupid to realize it.
He believes whatever the man shoves up his ass as fact. Venezuela is what he wants us to be so naturally he thinks the Venezuelan election was legit. It's not who casts the vote. It only matters who counts the vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT