• NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They could say "Vice-President Harris. "
Fast forward to the real world

Harris economy Halloween

GZ8sGk4WYAA3E3C

Right on cue. Thought that maybe they had forgot about it. Maybe their polling over the years showed them that it didn't work.
But no....just saw a dem/lib/Harris commercial.

TRUMP WILL CUT SOCIAL SECURITY!!!! OH NO!!!!

Reactions: 55wildcat
Trump needs Elon to head the Department of Government Efficiency, and needs General Flynn to head up the Democrat Political Prisoner Review Commission.

Every person convicted for politics by the Harris regime should be pardoned.
Flynn is a traitor and shouldn’t be anywhere near leadership in the government. Grow up.

Let's present two indisputable facts:
  • To the white male heterosexual libs on this board, Trump cares about you same as he cares about all Americans.
  • But Kamala, she cares about minorities, women and gays SIGNIFICANTLY more than she cares about white men. This is pretty widespread in the Democrat party, btw.

So my ask, what kind of dick bag do you have to be to vote for a woman who is against your best interests?
Neither of them give a shit about anyone but themselves

I know that in business (any kind) you have to make money.....but dang!
Had the Salem News Network app on. Watching the Mike Gallagher Show. Conservative network. Conservative show.
Just about every commercial is dem/lib. Anti Trump...pro abortion....Kamala is great....make the rich and big corporations pay their fair share....etc, etc. Not one commercial for Trump or Republicans.

Turned it off.

I think there are many who are undecided whether they will vote at all simply because they DGAS or despise them both.
a massive amount of people are refusing. Of course it won’t be talked about on television because they want people invested that’s their job. And in a lot of big cities they can manufacture ballots by the thousands

Right on cue. Thought that maybe they had forgot about it. Maybe their polling over the years showed them that it didn't work.
But no....just saw a dem/lib/Harris commercial.

TRUMP WILL CUT SOCIAL SECURITY!!!! OH NO!!!!

They are definitely going back to their greatest hits. When madcow covers stormy news over defending kammer losing it, it doesn't look good for them.

That's one of the things I like about this cycle. If they had anything on trump, they would have shot their wad already over it.

What's left? Cholesterol?🤣 Project 25 went no where. They can't even go to where they hung their hat the last five years with impeachment, raiding his house and the rest of the lawfare. They can't talk about the j6ers either. Kammer's out there preaching that trump is gonna politically put errbody in jail. 😂

Did we talk about what madcow was bitching about? Stormy owes trump.😂 Surprise, stormy ain't got it. Trump's team offers to forgive if she just shuts up about it all. Madcow gets sads.

Reactions: WTF Cat
This is such disingenuous bullshit, but par for the course. They’re trying to make it sound like Kamabla is going to hand out $50k to people to start businesses.

At this point I don’t even know if Kamabla and her team even understand what they’re supposed to be proposing on behalf of the people that will run her admin.

This is such disingenuous bullshit, but par for the course. They’re trying to make it sound like Kamabla is going to hand out $50k to people to start businesses.

At this point I don’t even know if Kamabla and her team even understand what they’re supposed to be proposing on behalf of the people that will run her admin.

Obama's gonna put gas in my tank vibes

Most people go a lifetime without defending. Martha Raddatz.

My point was her implying that taking over just a few apartment buildings invalidated the rights claim that this had happened.

I guess now you can write your defense of Whoopi Goldberg.
Not sure where I was defending Martha Raddatz. I called her an idiot for her remark about the 'few apartment buildings'. If that's defending her, God help her if someone attacks her. I guess I misinterpreted your original post. It read to me like you believed she actually said 'a few buildings' re: 9/11. In no way was I defending Raddatz. She did try to downplay the apartment complex takeovers and that's reprehensibly stupid.

If you think I'd defend Whoopi Goldberg for anything short of shooting someone who was attacking her with a knife, you've obviously not read many/any of my posts.

Credit Trump for doing this town hall (I wish Kamala would) but this was a complete disaster. The looks on their faces as he dodged the question and played his greatest hits of campaign lines was hilarious. Hes still going to be president but he bombed this one for sure.
The fact Kamala was on Univision for a town hall tells me you have TDS. Can’t pay attention to anything but trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT