POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure what OnionsUK is trying to pull here. She isn’t changing anyone’s mind. Just vomiting leftist shit.

Just ignore and this turd will stop flowing from the butt cheeks of anal leftist spigot
Not sure why he’s on a political forum if none of this matters.

Of course, I can smell that it’s a sock account for a Democrat on here. I’ve only heard him bash the right. He never talks about the left specifically.

GaDEXLnWMAAClPL
Never go full AOC, kids.

1) People like Keith are mentally broken. They honestly need to be in a nut house.
2) The interview shows that Harris has NEVER been questioned in any sort of honest (not even difficult) way. Just goes to show how fake everything about her is, and how she has zero ability to handle any sort of adverse (if you could even call it that) conversation or situation.

Opens profile photo

Seriously Libs...you have to admit that KO is dumber than a bag of goose sh** right?

Of course, I can smell that it’s a sock account for a Democrat on here. I’ve only heard him bash the right. He never talks about the left specifically.

Definitely.

Onion is an idiot. No one is responding to this new idiot.

I can see why people mock Sambowie. Dude is an idiot just like Onion. But Sam is more extreme in bullshit. Which makes it fun because no one takes him serious. Onion is a flyby. A rambling mental disorder. Owns 10 cats that never gets a litter change

Yeah, better to empower the pro war and abortion squad, ya know, for Jesus.

Exactly. It's funny that some cowards won't stand against anything unless they are guaranteed purity.

I remember Jesus healing the ear of the centurion. I remember him not writing off the woman who hadnt been legally married through many partners. I remember him eating with those considered sinners. I remember him telling the criminal he'd be with him in the world to come.

I wonder if these "believers" would pass by a frail old man trying to change a tire in 90° heat because they didn't know if he was a Christian and were worried they'd get their clothes dirty before church....

Can anyone show me where Trump said he’d lock up those who disagree with him? I know he’s threatened to lock up Hillary and all but that was for, you know, breaking the law. When has he said he would jail people for wrong think? Pretty sure the Dems have threatened that repeatedly.

Yeah that's too funny you project onto me exactly what trump is. Sock account for the democrats. Dont think too hard you might get hurt. Controlled opposition joke is what you all are. Your false god included

I dont bash the right? I am the right its trump who isn't right wing. not whatsoever

Onions HAS TO BE KneelinDion. No one else on this board has the self-inflated god complex he does, and this reeks of it

"Vote for none of them they all deserve to die"

As Christian as a Planned Parenthood baby part salesman (or saleswoman)....
I think what you miss because people like you basically have a chip in your brain is you feel compelled to choose between two garbage options...but me and tens of millions of others do not because we dont want any part of this government any longer. its terrible no matter who the frontman is because you're picking between two evil candidates

I say this with all sincerity.

My list of "The best fast food items in existence, breakfast, lunch, or dinner."

1. Taco Bell's Steak Breakfast Crunchwrap
2. Everything else.
Have at it and enjoy. My wife and daughter like Taco Bell so when she comes home from work, if she stops off at Taco Bell (at least once a week) she does not text me asking me what I want because, I don't want. She went to BK tonight and I did not want any of that either. My preference is Korean, Chinese, or pizza (Man food).

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
they’re evil enough to kill babies by the tens of millions but trumps gonna fix it. All these idiots wanna do is press a button and cheer for their man they have no interest in changing a thing. We’re rooting for the Mets to beat the Yankees
I like the cynical attitude about politicians but if you’re as observant as you would like to appear, you’d admit that they all mostly hate him, both parties, the media, the bureaucracy, the intelligence agencies, Iran and China.

That’s your hint about what’s going on.

I like the cynical attitude about politicians but if you’re as observant as you would like to appear, you’d admit that they all mostly hate him, both parties, the media, the bureaucracy, the intelligence agencies, Iran and China.

That’s your hint about what’s going on.
That’s mostly acting for television and to divide people. There’s plenty of good reasons to hate Trump they just focus on stupid crap to distract from the real rotten things he did in 2020 like operation warp speed and the medical martial law

It's a demo☭rat family affair to get out the vote for KommiLa!

"Michelle Obama is promising men in dresses and “Wet Ass Pu$$y” as part of an initiative called “Party at the Polls” — a series of live performances that are set to take place in swing states from now until election day. The goal? To motivate Democrats to cast their vote for Kamala Harris in places where she is losing ground to former President Donald Trump."

LINK

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
Then why are so-called rinos who vote Pub denigrated as unwanted? Why are neo-cons not wanted?
Rino means Republican in name only.... so pretty self explanatory. Neo Cons are responsible for every war since Reagan left office. Reagan left the world with a real chance at peace and the neo cons made sure to squander it for petty grudges.

We have quality housing. $1500/mo. rents. I've shown pictures of the buildings here before but you apparently have a short term memory issue. We can't legally turn down anyone as a renter just because they have a government voucher for part of the rent. Some tenants have them, some don't. Guess you never heard of housing discrimination being illegal though. You think I make voucher laws? Kroger & Wal-Mart are on the government take too since they accept food stamps. You need to stop shopping at them. Can't buy an electric car either as they are subsidized.

Obama's budgets were lower than Trump's even pre-covid.
But you still earning that money though.... It's like prostitute that claims she is a high-class call girl and not a hooker. LOL.

It's making the interest tax deductible, not eliminating it. Jfc. Reading comprehension sorely lacking here.

And why in the world do you think a rich person is even going to pay 1% interest if they can just pay cash? 🤔

Make it make sense, old top.
It's funny with him. I heard the name of the mental condition that causes this but forgot to write it down. I'll have to go back and look for it because it was so hilarious how closely the example given for this condition fits VH. It was literally... "skip past all meaningful text to focus on inane point that was clearly not the focus of the text".

Rino means Republican in name only.... so pretty self explanatory. Neo Cons are responsible for every war since Reagan left office. Reagan left the world with a real chance at peace and the neo cons made sure to squander it for petty grudges.
Quibble: Bush Sr. wasn't responsible for the first gulf war, Saddam was. The whole world was united against Iraq seizing Kuwait (one of the leading oil/gas producing nations). Dozens of nations sent troops or cash to fight that war.

But you still earning that money though.... It's like prostitute that claims she is a high-class call girl and not a hooker. LOL.
OK. But we'd be earning it w/o vouchers and we can't turn people down with them. So are you suggesting any business that does transactions with people who get government aid should shut down instead since it's prostitution in your mind? Or what?

Got it. You prefer losing to winning with rino & neocon votes.

You all do know, if they lift the SALT cap, make auto interest deductible, etc. they’re going to bring back AMT at lower limits and wipe out those deductions for most of the middle class, right?
I feel like he's going to end up doing major tax reform that will end a lot of the income tax. I've seen a few podcast with some heavy hitters who have been talking to him about that and they feel like they got through. He might end income tax on people earning less than @$350k and maybe have some luxury taxes on high end products. One dude I heard talk about it was bragging he hadn't paid federal income tax 18 of the 20 years but pays more taxes to his state and county then anyone else.

By putting the tax on the consumption end you get rid of the ability to write off profits as depreciation and investment.

If Trump wins his 65% in KY & this thing gets 49%, who are the 16% who voted Trump & not this? Harris voters? For the record, this TDS/rino/neocon/pick something/anything, is voting for both.
It's people like you who are easily fooled by a puff of smoke and just focuses on it instead of the point. Same way Bevin lost even though he was doing a good job. The local media put kids and teachers on the local news every day protesting him so midwits just voted to for them to go home.

He stood there for 30 minutes awkwardly while music played. I’m not going to post all the clips but holy shit he’s lost his mind.
You should definitely go to a Kamala or Tim appearance and report back. Hint..... Trump is pretty well known to want to be the DJ at parties. When he felt the mood was off with the questions he improvised..... Kamala can't do that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT