How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GaDEXLnWMAAClPL

So she would be installed but there’s no way trump could also be installed? lol okayy
Dude, drop the bullshit sock account. Give it a rest.

What freaking part of the last decade makes you think the feds and political establishment would install Trump? 😂 Prosecuting and attempting to murder the guy you want installed?

You’re a leftist playing this troll character.

Dude, drop the bullshit sock account. Give it a rest.

What freaking part of the last decade makes you think the feds and political establishment would install Trump? 😂 Prosecuting and attempting to murder the guy you want installed?

You’re a leftist playing this troll character.
That’s just acting he’s perfectly fine and ready to do their bidding again. He’s got a seat at the table and none of us do. It’s delusional to think any of these scumbags are your friend

they’re evil enough to kill babies by the tens of millions but trumps gonna fix it. All these idiots wanna do is press a button and cheer for their man they have no interest in changing a thing. We’re rooting for the Mets to beat the Yankees

So you and Trump were both in a coma for 2020. Good to know. Who even knows where he was. I couldn’t give two shits who the president is I despise this entire government and want it gone

Now they’re trying to say it’s you Christians fault for not voting if Trump doesn’t win. Well again don’t threaten me with a good time. A plague on all their houses

You could use some enlightenment as to why Christians are shying away.

Not speaking up... shrinking away....

Think of it this way.

The country isn't what it once was,

...as if Christians aren't in any way responsible for how it has changed...

and even the citizens in the country have no interest in doing what's right anymore. They don't care enough to save their own country. Life on this planet is similar to the days of Noah.

... and one person was found righteous out of all the people on the planet. So that translates to how many now? 100?

So Christians are like, "Well if you folks don't care enough about the country to save it, then why is it worth saving at this point?"

Sounds like the attitude of the rabbis in the first century. That's why they sat back and watched the Romans burn the priests alive. This self-righteous BS needs to end, and it will one way or the other. If Christians don't want to stand up for others and won't do the right thing simply because others won't do the right thing, they ARE NO DIFFERENT.

I'm a Christian and served in the military. And I'm voting Trump. But I have to admit, this is no longer the same country I fought for in the Cold War. I find less and less reason to care at this point.

Christians should do their civic duty. The Bible commands it. But given that it's voluntary in this country, and most of what goes on is horrifying and distasteful, I can understand why a lot of Christians are like, why bother?

I can understand why most non-believers would be that way, but not real believers. It makes me wonder how many of these Christians would bow before an idol under pain of death or threats of the same to their family. That's easily the next step from here.

There's absolutely NOTHING that guarantees Christians rights and freedoms.

God grants rights and freedoms, but if Christians don't stand up for them they lose them. If Christians won't stand up for them in these elections, as we should all realize we haven't for 30+ years (or we wouldn't be where we are right now), than why should anyone else stand up for them. They're supposed to be THE EXAMPLES TO FOLLOW.

Most of the Bible takes place when Christians and/or the children of Israel were either slaves or hunted.

BECAUSE for most of the Bible the people of Israel and Judea wouldn't do what they were supposed to and just stood by and watched while their neighbors sinned more and more, afraid to stand up to them and for God.

What God wants is obedience and heart devotion. He doesn't guarantee prosperity and peace.

He does want that. Absolutely does. He doesn't get it, though. And He DOES GUARANTEE PEACE, just not WORLD PEACE, if His people obey Him and His Son, which unfortunately we really don't.

You could use some enlightenment as to why Christians are shying away.

Think of it this way.

The country isn't what it once was, and even the citizens in the country have no interest in doing what's right anymore. They don't care enough to save their own country. Life on this planet is similar to the days of Noah. So Christians are like, "Well if you folks don't care enough about the country to save it, then why is it worth saving at this point?"

I'm a Christian and served in the military. And I'm voting Trump. But I have to admit, this is no longer the same country I fought for in the Cold War. I find less and less reason to care at this point.

Christians should do their civic duty. The Bible commands it. But given that it's voluntary in this country, and most of what goes on is horrifying and distasteful, I can understand why a lot of Christians are like, why bother?

There's absolutely NOTHING that guarantees Christians rights and freedoms. Most of the Bible takes place when Christians and/or the children of Israel were either slaves or hunted. What God wants is obedience and heart devotion. He doesn't guarantee prosperity and peace.
Coming from someone who isn’t too religious at all, there’s absolutely zero moral similarity in Trump’s vision for the next four years and Harris’. I get that some devout Christians are turned off by Trump, but this is a decision between one of two outcomes, and one is FAR worse than the other. It shouldn’t be that hard of a decision.

You know what nobody’s even talking about and it’s been the case for some time and it came to a head in 2020 obviously and now it’s been memory holed. But a ton of people have no faith this process is legitimate and with good reason

Coming from someone who isn’t too religious at all, there’s absolutely zero moral similarity in Trump’s vision for the next four years and Harris’. I get that some devout Christians are turned off by Trump, but this is a decision between one of two outcomes, and one is FAR worse than the other. It shouldn’t be that hard of a decision.
The decision should be no decision you don’t have to pick between two pieces of shit who have no real power anyway out the 400 freakin million people who live here. That’s just what you’ve been programmed to believe but it has no basis in reality

Twitter /X is hilarious right now.

1) People like Keith are mentally broken. They honestly need to be in a nut house.
2) The interview shows that Harris has NEVER been questioned in any sort of honest (not even difficult) way. Just goes to show how fake everything about her is, and how she has zero ability to handle any sort of adverse (if you could even call it that) conversation or situation.

I would say I can’t wait for this stupid reality show to be over in 3 weeks but of course it’ll never be over, because whoever doesn’t get to sit the iron throne will refuse to accept it. and it’ll be fought over for weeks months years

Because nobody has any faith in the process anymore and nor should they honestly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT