POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hearing rumors that CC might be headed to Europe. Apparently, some big money is being offered. That would be so awesome if the haters run her off and she makes bank while the Wnba crashes even further. They deserve it after the last year.
Would be epic. The sugar high the WNBA is experiencing would end with a quickness. Whether they like it or not, Clark is the face of the WNBA now, at least in terms of fan interest.

The WNBA really is primed to fall, and fall hard. The whole damn league was built on the coattails of the NBA, and never really could sustain itself on its own. It probably consists of 95% lesbian and/or black women (men? *cough* Brittany Griner *cough*). Yes I made up that statistic, but it’s probably not far off. And they never generated any legitimate traction or fan interest.

Then here comes lily white, heterosexual, Caitlin Clark and she takes over the league, instantly. They could not STAND it. They tried to bully and sucker punch her. And she just kept whipping their asses. She’s their golden goose, and they DESPISE her because she doesn’t fit the narrative, as is evidenced by that commercial.

If they throw big money at her to play in Europe, she ought to drive the stake through the WNBA’s heart and send them back to their empty stadiums.

The WNBA really is primed to fall, and fall hard. The whole damn league was built on the coattails of the NBA, and never really could sustain itself on its own. It probably consists of 95% lesbian and/or black women (men? *cough* Brittany Griner *cough*). Yes I made up that statistic, but it’s probably not far off. And they never generated any legitimate traction or fan interest.

Then here comes lily white, heterosexual, Caitlin Clark and she takes over the league, instantly. They could not STAND it. They tried to bully and sucker punch her. And she just kept whipping their asses. She’s their golden goose, and they DESPISE her because she doesn’t fit the narrative, as is evidenced by that commercial.

If they throw big money at her to play in Europe, she ought to drive the stake through the WNBA’s heart and send them back to their empty stadiums.
Saw an interview with a woman who played 2 years in the league and then got pregnant. She said when she came back she was shunned by everyone. People don't realize how militant some lesbians are.

Always totally unprepared. He is a reactive individual. Never proactive.
Good td but it felt like Stoops was trying to punt and pen Vandy on the goal line instead of scoring. He's just so averse to offense that it rubs off on the team. Someone close to the program needs to let him know it's a problem and he needs to fix it or just move on and coach div 2.

Reactions: screwduke1
R’s re-taking Senate should be a given.

The focus needs to be on taking AZ, OH, and PA, to supplement the likely flips in MT and WV.

The ‘26 map is a defensive map for both parties, with limited opportunities for flips (GA and ME being the most likely for both parties).

If the Rs can get this to 53-54, then Trump definitely has the Senate for 4 years, and having a possibility to retain control longer term with a strong Presidential candidate at the top of the ticket in ‘28.

With how red Ohio has become, that Brown-held seat presents the opportunity for a generational seat flip.

Not only can they get Brown out, but Moreno likely keeps that seat for 18-24 years.

Failure to flip that seat with Trump at the top of the ticket is a huge wasted opportunity.
Have seen/heard some polls where Moreno is ahead. I wonder if the internals may be even more because a new commercial (or two) have dropped by Brown this weekend. Moreno is running a combo of 'positive pro-Moreno' commercials and 'anti-Brown' ones. The anti are hitting hard on how Brown has backed/voted for this trans crap, illegals, etc. They must be having an effect because this weekend I'm seeing Brown commercials about how Moreno is 'lying' about him when it comes to the transgender, bio men in women's sports, etc.
If Moreno's commercials were not having an effect...Brown would just ignore them. Just by responding (which is a no-no in some political circles) speaks volumes.

Moreno is a successful businessman from the Cleveland area which has always been the state's Dem/lib stronghold. Moreno should be able to eat away some of that support which is a plus.

Reactions: UKUGA
Have seen/heard some polls where Moreno is ahead. I wonder if the internals may be even more because a new commercial (or two) have dropped by Brown this weekend. Moreno is running a combo of 'positive pro-Moreno' commercials and 'anti-Brown' ones. The anti are hitting hard on how Brown has backed/voted for this trans crap, illegals, etc. They must be having an effect because this weekend I'm seeing Brown commercials about how Moreno is 'lying' about him when it comes to the transgender, bio men in women's sports, etc.
If Moreno's commercials were not having an effect...Brown would just ignore them. Just by responding (which is a no-no in some political circles) speaks volumes.

Moreno is a successful businessman from the Cleveland area which has always been the state's Dem/lib stronghold. Moreno should be able to eat away some of that support which is a plus.
Baris is saying that Senate and House are running behind Trump nationally. He thinks 53 in Senate is likely but he said they should get 55 if they weren't VH type of pubs.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL

Trump should win the state by 10, which should be more than enough cushion to pull Moreno across the finish line.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Stoops sucks. Geezus.
How we lost is what pisses me off. If we came to play and went punch for punch with Vandy and still lost...sucks but is what it is. Instead we shit our pants all game long in pretty much every single way possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT