POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw NFL execs are bragging that arrests are down by half since the Ray Rice ordeal. 😂 I don’t know if their claim is that people are beating their girlfriends up less now cause they suspended Rice but the fact that you’ve still got over three dozen employees getting arrested and this is somehow something to be proud of is hilarious.

Could you imagine any other company that would have 40 employees arrested in a year? DC definitely should have tons of arrests but I digress.

YEARNFL PLAYER
ARRESTS
DV CASES
REPORTED TO NFL
201174N/A
201268N/A

Another take on this could be. “Domestic assault cases reported to the NFL have doubled from 2022-2023.”
The National Felon League is MOSTLY peaceful.

266b570570a5b058.png

Reactions: screwduke1
This campaign shows the huge disconnect of the Democrat Party ruling class and everyone else.

Big fundraiser in California during a crisis
Time to go on a sex podcast, Matt Barnes & Stephen Jackson’s podcast, The View, and fake drinking a beer on Colbert, pretend you own a gun, have never used a shovel until a camera was on, Howard Stern, really play up all celebrity type shit & talk about aide for Lebanon while the federal government slow walks aide to NC.

These are soulless people. Phony AF

Shocking.
Our entire system is to massively profit off of sickness and our politicians are all owned by these industries.

Poison our foods, get people sick, get them on an endless treadmill of pills by Big Pharma.

Create mentally ill people, get them to want surgeries and treat them forever. It’s twisted AF.

But we have half a population who does not question government, Big Pharma or Big Food.

You are right and I'm doing the same thing I've gotten on to others for doing. My bad. The slaughter of millions of babies every year is just a big deal for me and I let myself get swept into a pointless argument. I'll stop responding to him and we can get back to our regular scheduled programming. Thanks for pulling me out of the muck.

I'm the same way. Its hard to let errors go uncorrected. You're arguments have been very well written.

More from the 'Get Woke, Go Broke' Department

Historic. May actually reduce election-related propaganda usually favoring Democrat swine.

Will never happen unless the dems lose. Otherwise its just a reminder of what government can do if big tech doesn't play ball.

If dems win, musk will be majorly targeted. He doesn't have a residual income stream like trump so he can be ruined. Facebook and zuck will be on their sh1tlist too.

No. They aren't

If the trolls say "sychronized swimming" will you stop feeding them?

It's worse than that. They are dumber than you never thought possible plus infinity.

Because simply by engaging with them they get all they crave, the loss is yours. They know they are wrong and don't care. They want what they want, and what they want is to force their wrong upon you. That's why they're ok with rapists, pedos, and murderers voting, as long as they vote Democrat.
Your rapist not mine. 🤡

Your pedophile not mine. 🤡
Miss TEEN Inspector. 🤢

Your murderer not mine. 🤡

You don't think Musk has residual income streams?

Not like trump. Trump has liquid income streams uneffected by overhead etc. Theyre all derived real estate deals struck years ago.

Most of musk's wealth isnt even liquid. Its tied up in shares of valuable stock. He can borrow against it but is paying interest and is subject to stock performance impacting his solubility.

Furthermore, his companies are highly dependent on government regulations, contracts, and subsidies. One stroke of a proverbial pen and musk can be done.

Twitter is the only company relatively independent of the above but its revenue creation is lacking, which brings us back to his Twitter wealth being mostly stock and not liquid.

Your rapist not mine. 🤡

Your pedophile not mine. 🤡
Miss TEEN Inspector. 🤢

Your murderer not mine. 🤡

This would be wall to wall coverage if it was a republican...more evidence then Kavanaugh :

Oh and some random ex gop CANDIDATE for murder, cool, give me a second...but ill start with Ted Kennedy

Reactions: exemjr
The fact that Biden/Harris are now making every attempt at acting presidential to the citizens of Florida w/ Milton knocking on the door is sickening.

Is this from the YouTube video floating around?

I don't recall seeing anyone saying they were taking the town via eminent domain. I do recall seeing several raise the alarm about the government officials stopping good Samaritans from helping. The latter was the concern because especially at the time, noone else was helping.
I don’t know about a YouTube video about them taking the town. Haven’t seen it. My friend is local and went in with a group to deliver supplies. He owns a bike shop near the area. I just asked him about the social media reports. There were reports on social media about the government taking the town. In in NC now. Several roads are open and opening.

This would be wall to wall coverage if it was a republican...more evidence then Kavanaugh :

Oh and some random ex gop CANDIDATE for murder, cool, give me a second...but ill start with Ted Kennedy
My links regarding sexual assault and lurking in teen dressing rooms like a pedophile are for YOUR CURRENT Presidential candidate... Not mine.
Oh and there are plenty of pics with Trump and Epstein. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

The fact that Biden/Harris are now making every attempt at acting presidential to the citizens of Florida w/ Milton knocking on the door is sickening.
Yep. It’s a dog and pony show for the ages.

And the shot at Trump for spreading so called, misinformation, was obviously a campaign ad in the making.

Will never happen unless the dems lose. Otherwise its just a reminder of what government can do if big tech doesn't play ball.

If dems win, musk will be majorly targeted. He doesn't have a residual income stream like trump so he can be ruined. Facebook and zuck will be on their sh1tlist too.
Why will it happen if Trump wins? Not following.

An unserious candidate with no vision just looking for a job title

The trolls on this board can't say a single thing supportive of Kamala, because they know that she's an empty suit. A concubine. She was selected by Biden because she has extra melanin in her skin, not because the pee-pul wanted her. And she organized a coup to remove Biden from the race. Now he's taking revenge on her. She's going to lose, and lose big, unless there are historic levels of cheating.

The trolls on this board can't say a single thing supportive of Kamala, because they know that she's an empty suit. A concubine. She was selected by Biden because she has extra melanin in her skin, not because the pee-pul wanted her. And she organized a coup to remove Biden from the race. Now he's taking revenge on her. She's going to lose, and lose big, unless there are historic levels of cheating.
If she actually organized a coup against Biden, she'd be pretty dam smart. Net, it wasn't her that did it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT