POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes it does. America wasn't always like this. Until y'all jammed your religion down our throats.

Describe when and how this happened?

What year did us all(?) start doing that?

And I loathe the Simon leis, Keating, televangelist, tipper Gore types more than you could possibly fathom.

Kind of why I'm pro Trump and Elon amd Kennedy and such. Free speech and all.

Numbnuts.

Describe when and how this happened?

What year did us all(?) start doing that?

And I loathe the Simon leis, Keating, televangelist, tipper Gore types more than you could possibly fathom.

Kind of why I'm pro Trump and Elon amd Kennedy and such. Free speech and all.

Numbnuts.
There've always been religious crazies but they were mostly relegated to the fringes until the 50s when they needed a moral justification for the Cold War. We had just come out of WWII which had clear moral framing and needed similar to keep things going against the Soviets, so used Christianity as the moral high ground to spit down on the godless communists. When was the 'under God' added to the pledge that started this conversation? 1954. The pledge had been around for over fifty years before that. Then when the counterculture revolution happened in the 60s leading to the intellectual freedom of the 70s public consciousness fractured, causing the conservative backlash of the 80s when Reagan married the traditionally adversarial protestants and Catholics under the banner of white Christians vs. everybody else. And we've been in that world ever since. That majority continues to dwindle though as America becomes more diverse, so we're currently in the middle of another realignment as the Reaganite Republican Party loses influence and the Trump Republican Party rises. It's unlikely Christianity has the raw numbers for the consistent political majority that Reagan produced, as that'd require drafting most of the religious minority populations that have shunned that traditionally white coalition.

Unless it's growing in a test tube or can exist outside the body... It is absolutely the woman's body.

So if you’re lying in an ICU bed one day, and can’t exist without being on a ventilator and getting fed by a machine, we’ll just consider you the states body and let the taxpayer/voter decide if you are a financial burden and an inconvenience.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
There've always been religious crazies but they were mostly relegated to the fringes until the 50s when they needed a moral justification for the Cold War. We had just come out of WWII which had clear moral framing and needed similar to keep things going against the Soviets, so used Christianity as the moral high ground to spit down on the godless communists. When was the 'under God' added to the pledge that started this conversation? 1954. The pledge had been around for over fifty years before that. Then when the counterculture revolution happened in the 60s leading to the intellectual freedom of the 70s public consciousness fractured, causing the conservative backlash of the 80s when Reagan married the traditionally adversarial protestants and Catholics under the banner of white Christians vs. everybody else. And we've been in that world ever since. That majority continues to dwindle though as America becomes more diverse, so we're currently in the middle of another realignment as the Reaganite Republican Party loses influence and the Trump Republican Party rises. It's unlikely Christianity has the raw numbers for the consistent political majority that Reagan produced, as that'd require drafting most of the religious minority populations that have shunned that traditionally white coalition.

Lol. Nice attempt at an answer.

Ps, paragraphs help. Thought you were educated?

That looks more like the ranting of someone stricken with TDS and a good dose of Marxism.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
In one month this 🤡 show is over.

Hey demo☭rats,
GTFOOH ----> and GFY! 🖕
Burn down your own house and car, preferably with you in it. Breathe the smoke fumes you so enjoy, ya crazy f**ks.

🇺🇲 We're taking America Back 🇺🇲

Last edited:
Maybe not the fat lady, but the fat orange man was singing his arse off today throwing everything and everyone else under the bus to save himself. That was downright operatic. He hit notes I didn't think he had in him when his McFillet supply was in serious danger. They just don't make them as good in prison.
GZUc6PrXsAAQ_XM

So if you’re lying in an ICU bed one day, and can’t exist without being on a ventilator and getting fed by a machine, we’ll just consider you the states body and let the taxpayer/voter decide if you are a financial burden and an inconvenience.
Fine by me if that is how I will be living the rest of my life.

Your clown refused to do a 60 minutes interview because they wouldn't agree to no fact checking. What a lying loser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT