POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I'm merely stating fact that for the first time in American history a right was revoked. The conservative SCOTUS Trump installed issued Dobbs, which revoked the right to abortion found by Roe.
There is no right to abortion. The word doesn’t even appear in the Constitution.

Isn’t this the exact argument you were literally just making about the right to own a slave?

No, you didn’t. I would love to be educated. So educate me. Post some support for your position. SCOTUS cases, the Constitution, anything. We’re waiting.
Seriously? Slavery was legal in the border states until the 13th am. The 13th was not necessary if, as you say, slavery was not legal. Why are you so I'll informed.

Reactions: screwduke1
But that is part of my body..
A fetus is a whole, other human being. In the same vein—if a an adult person wants to get a ton of tattoos and piercings and cut off pieces of their anatomy —their body, their choice. Once you conceive a child, the game and approach changes.

One thing that I wish our legislators would understand, is that there are some exceptions in pregnancy which require a certain medical procedure
SCIENCE DUDE forgets that a woman often has a male child inside her womb. Is she now simultaneously male and female?

• Haha
Reactions: WTF Cat
There is no right to abortion. The word doesn’t even appear in the Constitution.

Isn’t this the exact argument you were literally just making about the right to own a slave?
SCOTUS held there was, therefore there was. Completely different mechanism from the slavery you keep trying to bring up for no reason. Again, basic civics.

Seriously? Slavery was legal in the border states until the 13th am. The 13th was not necessary if, as you say, slavery was not legal. Why are you so I'll informed.
Slavery was legal in certain places; it was never a right. You understand the massive difference, correct? So frustrating having to educate idiots on basic civics.

Nice photo op for Trump. Cheesing again like when he stood on the graves at Arlington. Oh and he offered to sign the Jewish prayer book today too. As if his autograph would make it more special. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: cat_chaser
The Kommila puppet is exposed to the ignorant masses on 60 Minutes😯for causing the illegal invasion.

Most demo☭rats won't care because they are all brainwashed morons. But maybe a few still have a brain cell or two left?

Reactions: paulcalhoun
SCOTUS held there was, therefore there was.
They literally just said there was no such thing in the United States constitution.

They left that to the states. In some states, it is therefore a right based on the will of of their voters. The word “right” literally appears in the language of the laws in those states. It took 10 seconds to find an example of that (California).

You are the undisputed king of nonsense. We could enumerate hundreds of “rights” not listed specifically in the Constitution, but which were, and are, regarded as such.

Said the day Kamala got the nomination that Trump would now win. I’m more convinced now. So knowing that for all the MAGA morons on the board, a few questions:

1. When Trump wins, are you going to say it was rigged? Or are you like a kid that says his brother cheated every time he loses a game?

2. When Trump can’t magically make corporations willingly give up record profits and you are still paying the same for groceries, whose fault will it be?

3. When you’re still miserable and realize that it wasn’t Biden making you that way, who will you blame?

Just wondering since whoever the President is shouldn’t control your life and happiness and can’t magically control prices of things you buy.
You'll never know cause we're sending your ass to a prison camp in Siberia the day after he's sworn in.

• Haha
Reactions: IdaCat
That's a tough question unless she's prepared for it (which she should be).

My answer if I were her: "The unfortunate part for the Democratic Party is that President Biden waited too long to make his decision. Had he done so, we would have had a full primary process. But he didn't and here we are. And for the sake of the Party, we had to adjust to the time we had. I think Americans can recognize that."

Then move on.

But no, she can't even do that because she is a f'ing moron.

Reactions: Marleydogg
Yes it does. America wasn't always like this. Until y'all jammed your religion down our throats.
Christians founded this country and made it our home. It wasn't until you heathen leftists turned this place secular did it go to shit. The 21st century crusade is coming in 3 months, Dion!

pQu8fHdQrJs8O_g34sXjziqII9ko-27pe0sX6FGsnoo.jpg

Nice photo op for Trump. Cheesing again like when he stood on the graves at Arlington. Oh and he offered to sign the Jewish prayer book today too. As if his autograph would make it more special. Moron.
Yawn...meanwhile the current admin is letting Charlottesvilles happen all over the country bc theyre scared about losing votes in Tlaibs district

Reactions: SDC888 and IdaCat
That's a tough question unless she's prepared for it (which she should be).

My answer if I were her: "The unfortunate part for the Democratic Party is that President Biden waited too long to make his decision. Had he done so, we would have had a full primary process. But he didn't and here we are. And for the sake of the Party, we had to adjust to the time we had. I think Americans can recognize that."

Then move on.

But no, she can't even do that because she is a f'ing moron.
Biden didn't make the decision. He was dEmOcRaTiCaLlY forced to step aside.

He's a sick person.

Not only that, he is the epitome of The Village Idiot.

Imagine saying 'you ok with the government forcing you to cut off your dick' as an analogy to a woman being able get an abortion or not.

Like so stupid it's comical.

Almost should be criminal, but I do believe in the 1st amendment, and we can't just jail people for being complete freaking idiots.

Sadly.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Bring it, bitch. May the righteous purge the unworthy.

Yeah, I've seen the potbellied hillbillies of western Carolina moving heaven amd earth in the last week helping people, and the potbellied liberals with purple hair and tons of tattoos, crying about how Trump is evil and it's all just too much.

I know you love Hamas, but they also started a fight they really really regret.

At least the few still alive, amiright, Mr. Genocide?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT