• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@blubo

two men are standing in a kitchen one is wearing a tie

I’m a product of my surroundings, absolutely. But that’s been basically from the jump. Was a rabid lefty long before I made it to college. You know Thomas Crooks’s classmates’ story about the time they lined up by political affiliation and he was alone on the conservative side? That was me in AP Government, just in reverse. I’m been getting called a dirty commie since long before I went to college or got on this thread.
Only in America, I tell ya.

GZTw4-3XMAAk5FY

Go back and read his statement again. Here's a hint for you:

Pay attention to the second bullet
You mean like the Haitian immigrants?
Most immigrants are in here lawfully. They claim Asylum which is a legal way to enter.
Don't like Asylum law?? Tell Trump and the Republicans in Congress. Dems tried to end current Asylum law with the border bill but y'all said nope... Let em in!!

Maybe you should argue that with your side kick Boy wonder Sam. He's the one pretending that being a tax deductible dependent by the IRS is the arbiter of someone being human.
No, he's arguing it's affiliated with legal personhood. Same as birth certificate. That's when you're considered an individual by our legal system, unless otherwise specified.

At the time of this post, the segment on YouTube has 4.9k likes and 11k dislikes

Holy crap! You can't make this stuff up.
I mean, you really can. Remember the era when UK won every online poll? Was that representative of reality, or just one particularly noisy group that cared more than everyone else?

The seismic event recorded has been interpreted by ISR as nuclear test/detonation by Iran

I can't prove that - but - if ISR interprets the profile as such - they will respond accordingly

And maybe that's all that matters - hell, I can't tell you that facts matter anymore

But we are certainly entering a "new phase" of belligerence

The initial reports of our water supply/management infrastructure being hacked are real
I don't know the scope or implications - but I took an obscure article & talked to a friend/cyber type & he agreed the event is real - scope unclear

But its a type of indicator I tend to follow up on & thought it should shared

Situational awareness is a good thing

Reactions: Girthang
Like when slaves were legally considered 3/5 of a person? By our legal system?

You’re a human mobius strip.
Actually they were legally property, not people at all. The 3/5th reference you're making was only for constitutional House and tax apportionment. Was never a legal status. Wrong again.

No, I meant constitutionally. You have never had a right to slavery in America. It was legal, but never a right. Basic civics.
Multiple state constitutions guaranteed the right to own slaves.

The argument you’re making implies that no state may make any law allowing abortion since there’s no explicit right to it mentioned in the federal constitution.

Actually they were legally property, not people at all. The 3/5th reference you're making was only for constitutional House and tax apportionment. Was never a legal status. Wrong again.
No shit. Worth 3/5 of their total number.

I’d say Dred Scott would be surprised that his legal status wasn’t that of a slave. Again, this is specious logic. The absence of the word slave or of an explicitly named right (which they did purposefully didn’t name) doesn’t mean that the right didn’t exist. Unless you then want to argue that state constitutions of that time superceded the federal constitution.

Again, too, I can’t help but note that your premises completely undercuts the “right” to abortion.

The clearly robust enthusiasm for Trump, contrasted with the obviously muted enthusiasm behind Kamala, and paired with the unavoidable fact that Kamala is nothing but a cackling puppet (“32 days… 32 days… someone fix my teleprompter because I don’t know what else I’m supposed to say…), indeed makes it very hard to believe this could be a close election.

Multiple state constitutions guaranteed the right to own slaves.

The argument you’re making implies that no state may make any law allowing abortion since there’s no explicit right to it mentioned in the federal constitution.
No, I'm merely stating fact that for the first time in American history a right was revoked. The conservative SCOTUS Trump installed issued Dobbs, which revoked the right to abortion found by Roe.

Yeah we're on the verge of an economic collapse. I think Rand Paul said Social Security and Medicare will go bankrupt in the near future and no one is doing anything about it.
Paul is right - sorta. Will only be able to pay like 75-80% of benefits in around 10 years. And no one doing anything about it includes Trump. He refuses to touch it.

The Supreme Court is literally going to have to tell them to stand down if he wins as you will see attemps at delay and petulance like you've never seen. I won't be surprised if he wins and is assasinated between Nov. and Jan.
So you'll be surprised if he's not killed. Got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT