POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you’re OK, with Stiffing a contractor after he did a ton of ****ing work for you?

What about stiffing a lawyer after he did a ton of work for you?

You’re OK with filing bankruptcy multiple times, and keeping all your billions, while ****ing everyone else involved

Are you down with screwing hookers without a rubber, while your wife is back home taking care of the house?

Yeah, Trump’s amazing. PPP was ****ing awesome. That had no effect on inflation.

Those are all a walk in the park, compared to the Dem party's record.

Lynching

KKK

Segregation

Jim Crow south

Privatized prisons, and specifically tailored drug laws to make sure they stayed full

and on and on and on.

Democrats are the new fascists. Sadly, Democrats are the only ones that are too stupid to realize it.

You should spend less time on here, and probably work on your white hood. LOL

Those are all a walk in the park, compared to the Dem party's record.

Lynching

KKK

Segregation

Jim Crow south

Privatized prisons, and specifically tailored drug laws to make sure they stayed full

and on and on and on.

Democrats are the new fascists. Sadly, Democrats are the only ones that are too stupid to realize it.

You should spend less time on here, and probably work on your white hood. LOL
Says the guy with 1 million posts. No way you have ever had any trim.

On today's episode of:

Deeeeepppp Thoughts With Kammie!
(and this was probably edited😳 )

bzaflp0rp3bmcdh6noxn.gif

The meme king. Keep denying what is.
I posted this in the other thread and you got silenced, so here we go again

The weather is not the climate. Every single weather event isn't bc of some sort of climate change. This is where a lot of you guys veer off into it being a religion. Is Jesus the son of God, is Muhammed the prophet, is hurricane climate change.

Is climate change real? Of course. I know that's the usual shut down of "believe science!" But none of you are scientists, neither am I.

I do know in this hurricane season it's slightly behind the avg of named storms this year...the difference tho, more have just happened to move over land this year. But the largest number of landfall hurricanes was in the 1800s. The most intense hurricane in Florida was in the 30s.

My point, science isn't a belief. And so your repeated behavior of shouting "science denier" when you aren't interested in science is no different than when a religious person gets their dogma tested.

It's a religion void of real conversation about the real issues of climate

BTW, this congressman produces less C02 than 99% of the population the way he lives especially compared to the jet hopper testifying here

Last edited:
I'm tired of "considering" what "Palestinians" might or might not like.

With respect to US interests in the middle east, we only have ONE true ally. That ally is Israel.

So, we go all in to support/help them, because they support/help us.

It isn't that difficult. You want stability and relative peace over there? You make the price for stepping out of line SO steep, that your enemies are terrified to act.

Problem solved. Anything else I can help you all with?
Several things here:

It isn't in the United States' interest to have radical religious zealots willing to suicide bomb us. We've seen that many times/places, but hello, 9/11 anyone? It isn't our fight and shouldn't be. There is no reason to support a colonial apartheid state and piss off an entire region doing so.

What about all the people living under Israeli military occupation? No rights, no legal status.

Bombing your way to stability isn't possible. Or it would've worked one of these dozens of times Israel's done it.

My father chastised me for making a "deal" out of it. He basically said, "those men died so that people would have the freedom to wade in that pool, no matter how you feel about it."

He's WRONG of course, but it's funny; you can be a 60 year old man, like me, but when your Dad gets on you, you immediately feel like a little kid again. LOL
He's 100% right, and more of a patriot than you'll ever be. Props to your father.

Several things here:

It isn't in the United States' interest to have radical religious zealots willing to suicide bomb us. We've seen that many times/places, but hello, 9/11 anyone? It isn't our fight and shouldn't be. There is no reason to support a colonial apartheid state and piss off an entire region doing so.

What about all the people living under Israeli military occupation? No rights, no legal status.

Bombing your way to stability isn't possible. Or it would've worked one of these dozens of times Israel's done it.
It's not apartheid. And there wuold be no need for military if ppl stopped living like savages...its really that simple.

But here's another question to ponder. Isn't Israel what you want? Meaning you go on and on about all these other races and how their victims of racism, not allowed self determination, were forced onto slavery, treated less than, etc. That was the jews. And they were given everything as you want. So either it's human nature, or you're claiming no...for Palestinians, black people, etc it would be different. If you believe the latter...thats what, indeed, makes you an anti semite.

Collateral damage is the awful side effect of war...Israel minimizes it more than anywhere else. They could kill a million terrorists but if one civilian gets injured that's your entire focus. The entire worlds borders are man made, there have been battles for different races and religions just the same ad there gave been battles between ppl of the same. Its been this way since the beginning of time...everyone else moved on and lives civilized. There could be a 2nd Dubai sitting on the Gaza strip....why isn't there?

It's not apartheid, Arabs live in Israel, it's not genocide, the population of Gaza continues to grow. They are savage ppl who don't want to be governed by anything but terrorists and have shown zero desire to be led by anything else.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Violent murders are committed every day in this country by Christians. And they're prosecuted with the force of law because they've impinged upon someone else's constitutional rights. Just like Muslims are when they commit crimes. We are all equal under the law in our secular society. Like I said, no Bibles or Qurans in government and no chopping the heads off infidels. No matter whether it's Muslim or Christian zealots doing the chopping.

It's not apartheid. And there wuold be no need for military if ppl stopped living like savages...its really that simple.

But here's another question to ponder. Isn't Israel what you want? Meaning you go on and on about all these other races and how their victims of racism, not allowed self determination, were forced onto slavery, treated less than, etc. That was the jews. And they were given everything as you want. So either it's human nature, or you're claiming no...for Palestinians, black people, etc it would be different. If you believe the latter...thats what, indeed, makes you an anti semite.

Collateral damage is the awful side effect of war...Israel minimizes it more than anywhere else. They could kill a million terrorists but if one civilian gets injured that's your entire focus. The entire worlds borders are man made, there have been battles for different races and religions just the same ad there gave been battles between ppl of the same. Its been this way since the beginning of time...everyone else moved on and lives civilized. There could be a 2nd Dubai sitting on the Gaza strip....why isn't there?

It's not apartheid, Arabs live in Israel, it's not genocide, the population of Gaza continues to grow. They are savage ppl who don't want to be governed by anything but terrorists and have shown zero desire to be led by anything else.
What is the West Bank? The Golan Heights? You don't answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT