POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Says a leftist who peeps have been running around cosplaying Hamas, attacking Jewish students on campus, and chanting " from the river to the sea" for over a year now.
Who do you think you are bullshitting?
He just told me Muslims don’t kill infidels after a year of defending Hamas. He’s quite something, that Karl.

Faux outrage for the MAGAs hiding in their basements convinced everyone and everything is out to get them.
Here is the link to the actual FEMA website..... 🤡
Another epic fail?

GZFicEFbIAAPDcS

Why do you favor the King James over other versions? Hard to argue it’s the most literal translation.

If it was good enough for the Apostle Paul, it’s good enough for me!

In all seriousness, prob should’ve said best translation imo but we’re just splitting hairs here if you want to debate MT vs CT etc. I don’t feel the need to go there. The ESV is solid and I use it but imo reads like stereo instructions being word for word. The KJV accuracy, scholarship, reliability, historical relevancy, and the literary work itself imo is best suited for reading, memorization, and worship. I’m far from an only KJV guy but it’s my preference.

Attended a church once where the pastor was preaching from the ESV and switched to the Message “Bible” for a few verses within the same passage and then back again to avoid doctrinal hard truths let’s say. It was purposeful, dishonest, and cowardly. Issue I have with most modern translations is they aren’t translated from the MT or CT but instead are just translations of translations of translations where much gets lost and much can be avoided that isn’t sugary sweet to the reader avoiding what we find in those early manuscripts.

Muslims commit violence in the name of their religion every day, and the Bible and Christianity have been present in our government since the beginning. A brief bit of research would reveal both of these.

The chasm between your estimation of reality and the falsehoods you spread is as wide as an ocean.
Not here under our constitutional jurisdiction they don't. Which was your quotation, our Constitution.

If it was good enough for the Apostle Paul, it’s good enough for me!

In all seriousness, prob should’ve said best translation imo but we’re just splitting hairs here if you want to debate MT vs CT etc. I don’t feel the need to go there. The ESV is solid and I use it but imo reads like stereo instructions being word for word. The KJV accuracy, scholarship, reliability, historical relevancy, and the literary work itself imo is best suited for reading, memorization, and worship. I’m far from an only KJV guy but it’s my preference.

Attended a church once where the pastor was preaching from the ESV and switched to the Message “Bible” for a few verses within the same passage and then back again to avoid doctrinal hard truths let’s say. It was purposeful, dishonest, and cowardly. Issue I have with most modern translations is they aren’t translated from the MT or CT but instead are just translations of translations of translations where much gets lost and much can be avoided that isn’t sugary sweet to the reader.
KJV has just as much bias as any of your other mentioned versions, as you yourself admit here. It's just your personal preference. Doesn't make it any more correct. Your God is a cherry-picked one, despite you loudly proclaiming the opposite.

Says a leftist who peeps have been running around cosplaying Hamas, attacking Jewish students on campus, and chanting " from the river to the sea" for over a year now.
Who do you think you are bullshitting?
From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Leftists have put social pressure on Zionists on campuses, but they are not attacking or excluding Jews. There are many Jewish participants in the protests of Israel. Israel does not speak for Judaism.

• Love
Reactions: Girthang
Fake News.
Yeah, let’s ignore all the videos from people on the ground and let’s trust what the government says. Smh

Your God is a cherry-picked one, despite you loudly proclaiming the opposite.

Does my loudly proclaiming bother you? If it’s all bs, then it shouldn’t. I never actually start any of these convos on here. As we’ve went back and forth many times, I can’t prove it no more than you can disprove it. Time will tell. For me, the stakes are pretty small if I’m wrong and just in the dirt when all is said and done.

You asked me a question, I answered.

Imo he is in the convo for the most effective ever at governance. I truly cant remember anyone being hit with so many challenges amd absolutely crushing it all.

None of it matters if you cant win an election but i truly think our nation would benefit greatly from such talented governance.
Yea, but MAGA says I'm a DA for supporting him first.

Same here. In reality this nation needed trump to step aside and throw his support to desantis. It would've been a landslide and he would've stamped out the woke mind virus like he did in Florida. Hes the most talented i ever saw at governance.

Trump doesn't have that in him, for better or worse. Now its a dog fight and even if he wins it will be 4 years mired in Twitter spats. At least it won't be the end of the Republic as it will be if Kamala wins.
Very accurate projection of my thoughts & feelings. Thanks.

I agree with the governance point.
I think there was severe risk he’d fall into the Trump Trap and hire horrible Washington people for his administration based on his campaign.
That's a bs projection. You have zero reason to believe that nonsense.

Faux outrage for the MAGAs hiding in their basements convinced everyone and everything is out to get them.
Here is the link to the actual FEMA website..... 🤡
It's not a conspiracy. Also, and this may blow your mind ..all of their spending is Public record...we can literally confirm where all of it has went.

It's not far fetched to assume, of this took out a predominantly minority area the response would be much much different as would the outrage. Actually we don't have to assume, because we've seen

If you just blindly agree with everything the govt tells you, then you don't actually believe in anything at all. Ppl should always be skeptical of government

Does my loudly proclaiming bother you? If it’s all bs, then it shouldn’t. I never actually start any of these convos on here. As we’ve went back and forth many times, I can’t prove it no more than you can disprove it. Time will tell. For me, the stakes are pretty small if I’m wrong and just in the dirt when all is said and done.

You asked me a question, I answered.

As if HIS god isn't cherry-picked.... lol. Such a hypocrite

Reactions: BlueRunner11
“Goldstein.”

Didn’t even have to look to know who wrote it.

I know a couple "Goldsteins" that aren't liberal. Can't assume anything by the last name, although you'd be right in my experience at least 90% of the time. Know 2 "Goldmans" and that is split 50/50 with the Goldman by marriage being the most liberal. Just doesn't pay to make assumptions.

Cats better not overlook Vandy. They beat Virginia Tech and took LSU to overtime. Hate to see a letdown after the Ole Miss game.
I dont know how they could overlook them...them beating Bama is all the reason not to. I think vandy winning this game was best for uk as far as being ready

Former acting DHS Secretarty said Mayorkis was lying and that FEMA has 20B that they just got when they avoided the government shutdown. 40M has only been spent so far on the Hurricaine. Did he say that because a ton of that 20B had already been committed to bringing more illegals in? I bet it is.

Exactly. There is no budget for helping US Citizens. There hasn't been since Joe entered office. They are creating a whole new voter base and we're not part of it. "They don't work for us," as he says.

If only someone could explain to THE resident "intellectual" narcissist what "from the river to the sea" really means, that would be great.

(Hint- It has something to do with the state of Israel being wiped off of the face of the earth, and is the reason why the Palestinians perpetually break all peace treaties signed with them.)

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Leftists have put social pressure on Zionists on campuses, but they are not attacking or excluding Jews. There are many Jewish participants in the protests of Israel. Israel does not speak for Judaism.
Typically I am amused by liars.
But you are just so insufferably bad at it. If we just call ourselves "anti-zionists" know one will ever catch on. You are laughable.

Been pretty busy the last day or so. Did they ever get Harris’ teleprompter fixed? Or is she still stuck on “32 days… 32 days…”

Did a little mechanic work today, I put a rearend in a recliner...
I also put tools in my hand and did things with them - and i am horribly not-handy

I Should clarify that initially - I somehow "locked myself in my parents old bedroom & couldn't get out for a solid 45 minutes....

So - the tools we're used to remove the inner doorknob

((After I had to tear open the window screen to escape said bedroom))

Also called 2 ppl for advice during that trying period AND had my niece working on the outside of the door while i held off mounting shame and a slight sprinkle of panic

BUT - i fixed that shit with TOOLS when all was said & done

Hey - first world problems amirite?

PS - Louisville choking against the Methodists - HAHAHJAHAHAHAHJAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAJAHOOOOOOOOOOBOY

Damn son - and those blingy gold colors they added - wtf?

If only someone could explain to THE resident "intellectual" narcissist what "from the river to the sea" really means, that would be great.

(Hint- It has something to do with the state of Israel being wiped off of the face of the earth, and is the reason why the Palestinians perpetually break all peace treaties signed with them.)

Serious question to anyone who touts a separate palestine as critical for achieving peace -

Is that something you would think gets established and maybe even policed by outside players?

Do you see the Abraham Accord as being useful to the process?

Not trying to play gotcha - just wondering how you see something like that being established maintained and effective towards creating peace in that region?

I also put tools in my hand and did things with them - and i am horribly not-handy

I Should clarify that initially - I somehow "locked myself in my parents old bedroom & couldn't get out for a solid 45 minutes....

So - the tools we're used to remove the inner doorknob

((After I had to tear open the window screen to escape said bedroom))

Also called 2 ppl for advice during that trying period AND had my niece working on the outside of the door while i held off mounting shame and a slight sprinkle of panic

BUT - i fixed that shit with TOOLS when all was said & done

Hey - first world problems amirite?

PS - Louisville choking against the Methodists - HAHAHJAHAHAHAHJAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAJAHOOOOOOOOOOBOY

Damn son - and those blingy gold colors they added - wtf?
Next time just pop the pins up out of the hinges and take the door out of the frame altogether, then rehang the door. Will still require some tools though… hammer and screw driver. Probably not items normally kept on the inside of a locked bedroom door. Quite the conundrum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT