How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
62362b42d62ffdef.png
Don't know about you guys, but that kind of seems like stuff that would happen right before a civil war to me.

You are going to see some crazy stuff if she wins. Look for X to be sold or shut down. Musk isn't going to keep fighting the machine as it's taking up tons of his time and may very well negotiate a sell behind the scenes as they'll tell him they are going to ruin him if he doesn't.

We are truly at a tipping point in America as we know it. Just insane.
Not sure Musk would sell out. He doesn't seem to care about money all that much.

Imo he is in the convo for the most effective ever at governance. I truly cant remember anyone being hit with so many challenges amd absolutely crushing it all.

None of it matters if you cant win an election but i truly think our nation would benefit greatly from such talented governance.
That was my pick. It’s who I wanted but Trump was just too big to overcome. Probably could’ve won the nominee if the timing was right.

Not that any of this is going to matter in the future for presidency. After 2024, states need to focus on getting the federal government to eff off and start seriously maneuvering to try and get secession.

Since by you we don't know 2020 vote totals & by implication, apparently won't know them this year either, why do you even consider this an election at all? Why bother?
Sadly I don’t. In an honest election Trump wins in a landslide. Democrat shenanigans will keep this closer than it should be and I will not be shocked in the slightest if they push her to victory. The thought of a Harris presidency sickens me to my soul….

That was my pick. It’s who I wanted but Trump was just too big to overcome. Probably could’ve won the nominee if the timing was right.

Not that any of this is going to matter in the future for presidency. After 2024, states need to focus on getting the federal government to eff off and start seriously maneuvering to try and get secession.

Same here. In reality this nation needed trump to step aside and throw his support to desantis. It would've been a landslide and he would've stamped out the woke mind virus like he did in Florida. Hes the most talented i ever saw at governance.

Trump doesn't have that in him, for better or worse. Now its a dog fight and even if he wins it will be 4 years mired in Twitter spats. At least it won't be the end of the Republic as it will be if Kamala wins.

ShamblowmestainsDaddy using the argument from absurdity. THE IRONY is thick with that one. If Trump put his face on the US flag EVERY conservative here would want him charged with treason and removed from office. How did we luck out to get the most idiotic of liberal posters possible on this board. Not a single one has a lick of sense

Looks like Hurricane Helene knocked out the plant that makes 60% of the IV fluids for the country. Hospitals are already being advised to watch their supplies. Would it hurt to disseminate the damned critical supply factories across the US a little bit?

Same here. In reality this nation needed trump to step aside and throw his support to desantis. It would've been a landslide and he would've stamped out the woke mind virus like he did in Florida. Hes the most talented i ever saw at governance.

Trump doesn't have that in him, for better or worse. Now its a dog fight and even if he wins it will be 4 years mired in Twitter spats. At least it won't be the end of the Republic as it will be if Kamala wins.

I agree with the governance point.

But I don’t think you can overlook how bad Desantis campaign was. I don’t think a victory was guaranteed, and I think there was severe risk he’d fall into the Trump Trap and hire horrible Washington people for his administration based on his campaign.

Reactions: screwduke1
Axelrod is sick vermon.

He’s right. Asheville is a blue town. Their services will be mostly restored.

I don’t see how people in those rural areas who have lost loved ones and homes will even care about voting. I wouldn’t.

And our constitutional protections are why they can't do what you accuse them of wanting to. The very foundations of our secular society. No Bibles in government and no chopping the heads off infidels.
Muslims commit violence in the name of their religion every day, and the Bible and Christianity have been present in our government since the beginning. A brief bit of research would reveal both of these.

The chasm between your estimation of reality and the falsehoods you spread is as wide as an ocean.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT