POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You believe that it has been proven that election fraud is the “but for” that got Biden the presidency?

Not that people attempted fraud or that fraud on some scale exists, but that but for the fraud, Biden would not be president. You believe that has been demonstrated by the preponderance of the evidence?

Wow. I am not sure how I would deal with that if I believed it true, especially if it appeared I was in the vast minority. Seriously, how do you operate with that belief?
Same way I do with many things, just use covid as the recent example. Knowing my belief is the best one supported and explained by the evidence. And having the courage and confidence to be secure in my belief.

The bandwagon fallacy encourages me to cut against the grain. It DOES not work on me pretty much anywhere.

But back to my point ... the courts would not listen to the evidence and so the facts were played in the court of public opinion. And why did the left's mantra change (all at the same time, which is weird) from "most safe and secure" to "well, not enough fraud to change things" to "yeah, there was a lot of fraud, but no victories in court"? Why did their mantra continue to change, move the goalposts, or lower the standard? [Because the public evidence does not support their conclusions.] You can try to convince me otherwise, but avoid bandwagon fallacies or appeals to authority please.

Last edited:

2 Ukrainian regional officials alleged of corruption, nearly $6 million found

photo_2024-10-04_11-38-53.webp

--------------2024-10-04-133910.webp

It is time the United States starts taking ill-gotten gains back from those who stole it and to also go to whoever or where ever the ill-gotten gains were distributed to as well and take the money back from them as well. IF you want a "new" law on the books how about "Congress" and the "Senate sign that into law WITH the allowance to go backward in time to enforce it. THEN watch how quickly the Communists in this country and government flee the United States...

Oh, South Korea has a law that is similar and they do go to where ever the dough is and gets it back. No need stating it cannot be done...

Spoke to a friend who hiked to Chimney Rock, NC this AM. Said the rumors the government is bulldozing the town and taking it through eminent domain are false. Residents & local officials are running heavy equipment to clean up a few areas. Some national guardsmen & police officers from other states are also helping. The whole town is gone for the most part. People are hiking in supplies or dropping them with helicopters. Contrary to reports, there weren’t many dead found in the area. The ones they’ve found are closer to Lake Lure. People most in need of aid are the older ones stuck in the mountains because their roads are out and can’t get down to town. All roads are either pieces of road or are dirt/mud and been created with heavy equipment.

Spoke to a friend who hiked to Chimney Rock, NC this AM. Said the rumors the government is bulldozing the town and taking it through eminent domain are false. Residents & local officials are running heavy equipment to clean up a few areas. Some national guardsmen & police officers from other states are also helping. The whole town is gone for the most part. People are hiking in supplies or dropping them with helicopters. Contrary to reports, there weren’t many dead found in the area. The ones they’ve found are closer to Lake Lure. People most in need of aid are the older ones stuck in the mountains because their roads are out and can’t get down to town. All roads are either pieces of road or are dirt/mud and been created with heavy equipment.
Thanks for the info.

Her candidacy doesn't seem real. It's a presidential candidate on a bad tv show.

They did however finally find a subject she can speak with knowledge about:

So she has time for this and an interview with Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes but not with an actual journalist who could take her to task.

Of course.

"Just got off the phone a Pastor in the midst of the flooding in TN/NC. He is in one of the most devastated locations.

He verified a few things about the situation:

- Almost all help is being done by private citizens, mainly churches.

- Private helicopters are flying in the vast majority of the supplies.

- Local Sheriffs are telling people to feel free to defend their property from looters by whatever means they have.

- WROL (Without Rule of Law) is happening in some areas, which means looting, robbing, and etc.

- FEMA's involvement has seriously complicated the rescue efforts.

- Local Sheriffs have threatened to arrest FEMA workers if they hinder rescue and aid work.

- The response to this tragedy has been massive and overwhelming. All from private individuals and local Churches."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT