POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump must be a true genius. He pulled a mastermind psychological jujitsu move by asking for the national guard in advance, knowing that those responsible would reject his request so that he could insure that unarmed people could overthrow the government and force his retaining office! Makes my head spin how smart he must truly be.

No, US intelligence said it was probably a failed misfire, not a missed rocket. And if you read the report it was just as much speculation as Tlaib’s was. You just take the US intelligence agencies’ word on their speculation rather than hers. Which is fine, everyone’s entitled to their own opinion, but it isn’t an example of antisemitism to assume a fascist government who bombs civilians bombed civilians.
All the news fit to print...

GZBKkTnWMAE45BV

All I know is this.... If I am a first responder....whether it is from a local fire/police dept or national guard; the last thing I want to worry about is some idiot's drone flying into my helicopter blades.
I don't want news reporters or Tik Tokers flying them around for cool pics.
I don't want Rambo wannabes flying theirs around trying to play hero and causing a potential crash.
Arguing for this against the request of rescue officials is a badge of stupidity.
Not surprising that many on here wear it proudly.

You have the most insane takes.

Literally the people of that area that made this a national issue through public pressure by that community, independent media, whistleblowers to the free press, etc but we get why you’d want all that covered up and as typical Dem fashion, silencing anything that will hurt this garbage admin politically.

Thank God you’re not a first responder.

If there’s anything we now all know, absolutely do not try and preserve evidence of crimes when the Biden admin wants to destroy the evidence.
It’s funny how the only people being arrested for trying to manipulate the election are the Trump morons. Almost like they were the ones cheating and not the other side as Trump claimed. And everyone on here bought it. Hell you guys still think the election was stolen. Trump and all his minions have admitted they lost and still fooled you.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Do these libs now even hear themselves talk?

"Harris has to pull a Lincoln if she wins and create a Team of Enemies to govern. With Liz Cheney playing an important role." haha

Imagine trying to tell libs 20 years ago that in 2024 you will be saying things like 'if we win we should put a Cheney in the cabinet'

'Harris has to pull a Lincoln' was also worth a laugh.

Team of Enemies of who? the American People? Is that how a Free Republic is supposed to be run?

Reactions: 55wildcat and blubo
Sleep well leftists, at least she has the Illegal Alien vote.

Great news, and it's a step, however, I hate these unions doing this no endorsement thing as opposed to endorsing who the rank and file are largely supporting. The teamsters took a poll and by quite a large margin, the majority of the rank and file supported Trump. To me that should mean the Union heads should actually make the Trump endorsement, if they are truly supposed to be the voice of the workers. The UAW already endorsed Kamala and literally sell Anti-Trump merchandise to the workers who largely support Trump as well if they were to take a poll. The problem is the workers won't stand up to the union bosses in these cases which is wrong as well.

I don't care if Trump said, "I order MAGA to storm the Capitol and string up the traitors" (which he didn't by the way). That election was a f'ing farce and should be significantly questioned by Trump.

"But Wayne, they didn't find fraud". F you. 65 million votes were mailed in back in 2020. I don't trust ANY of them. There is absolutely no chain of control for that. In this day and age, the only thing I trust is people showing up and voting like was intended when democracy was invented.

Let me say this again for the few of you folks who missed it.

Rasmussen’s latest poll found that a 62% of likely voters think fraud affected the 2020 election. Not some fringe minority, but an actual solid majority.

It also found that 66% of likely voters think that fraud will affect the 2024 election. That now includes a majority of democrats.

The 2020 election was stolen and the vast majority of American voters know it. And the 2024 election is headed that way.

Time to unite instead of argue with each other on level of “proof”.

i’ll wait for the real numbers in next month’s revised report
As I've mentioned before my ex-FIL was pretty high up in the Labor Dept. He used to say that the politicization started with Clinton...got a call from someone in Clinton's administration after he was elected that they were 'expecting good numbers' or that he may 'be transferred'.

ADP earlier in the week came out with a jobs number of 143,000....'cooling US labor market'
Jobs report this morning 'crushes expectations' (per Yahoo News/Finance) says 254,000

Kind of obvious isn't it?

I don’t find it funny at all that the Biden admin is only arresting their enemies, not the people working for them.
Yeah it’s the Biden administration that’s doing it. It’s not like Tina Peters was tried and convicted in a court of law for tampering the dominion machines in hopes of helping Trump. Sorry you’re so far down the rabbit hole. But you do realize there was evidence and she was found guilty right?

It’s funny how the only people being arrested for trying to manipulate the election are the Trump morons. Almost like they were the ones cheating and not the other side as Trump claimed. And everyone on here bought it. Hell you guys still think the election was stolen. Trump and all his minions have admitted they lost and still fooled you.
not many here think the election was stolen, we KNOW it was stolen. Learn the difference.

They left them hung out to dry. It was an eye opener to see how weak and controlled the GOP is. They routinely want to play nice with Dems who intentionally slander the right’s base, attack them, and the GOP can’t wait to denounce anything they can for approval of the left.

Eff the Dems. Stop playing nice. Be on the attack for once. Help your people. The left lets criminals terrorize the country. They will riot over a career crackhead but the GOP lets them gaslight the country over the Capitol where the only person who died was an unarmed woman shot in the face by a Capitol cop who never got charged?
Who would have thought that classical liberals would end up being the good guys? Trump, Elon, RFK JR.....

As I've mentioned before my ex-FIL was pretty high up in the Labor Dept. He used to say that the politicization started with Clinton...got a call from someone in Clinton's administration after he was elected that they were 'expecting good numbers' or that he may 'be transferred'.

ADP earlier in the week came out with a jobs number of 143,000....'cooling US labor market'
Jobs report this morning 'crushes expectations' (per Yahoo News/Finance) says 254,000

Kind of obvious isn't it?
They probably included the 45k strikers going back to work as new jobs.

Trump must be a true genius. He pulled a mastermind psychological jujitsu move by asking for the national guard in advance, knowing that those responsible would reject his request so that he could insure that unarmed people could overthrow the government and force his retaining office! Makes my head spin how smart he must truly be.
First un-armed coup in history!

Trump and the Republicans are GENUISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have the most insane takes.

Literally the people of that area that made this a national issue through public pressure by that community, independent media, whistleblowers to the free press, etc but we get why you’d want all that covered up and as typical Dem fashion, silencing anything that will hurt this garbage admin politically.

Thank God you’re not a first responder.
There is sh** tons of coverage of the damage in that area. What are you even talking about??
You'd have to be living under a rock to be unaware of what's happening there.
The governors and officials in those areas are getting everything they have asked for from the federal government.
Bitching about some clowns and Tik Tokers who want to fly drones around in the mountains is a perfect synopsis of mindless MAGA.
Thank God you aren't making the decisions that places safety as a priority for the helicopter flights of first responders.

Close race in WI for Tammy Baldwin (D).

Democratic fears emerge on Wisconsin Senate race.​

• Baldwin leads by just two points in internal Democratic polling, a source familiar with the campaign told Axios. That is much closer than what public polling has shown for months.
  • Democrats are on pace to be outspent by Republicans in the state every week until Election Day, with an infusion of around $20 million from GOP sources.

Stay tuned.

Yeah it’s the Biden administration that’s doing it. It’s not like Tina Peters was tried and convicted in a court of law for tampering the dominion machines in hopes of helping Trump. Sorry you’re so far down the rabbit hole. But you do realize there was evidence and she was found guilty right?

She tried to protect the integrity of our elections and the Biden admin made an example of her. Same way they go after Trump supporters who were at the Capitol building, not any of the FBI agents or lefties who shut down cities in the years before.

If the Biden admin prosecuted everyone who committed a crime, there’d be no one left in the Biden admin. That’s why they only target their political opposition.

Ising your reasoning, I suppose we agree, if Trump gets in office he should be free to have his DOJ prosecute anyone and everyone that has broken any laws no matter how minor or for what reason. I’m OK with that at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT