How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GY6X9gXXsAASmz2

The world is burning and the libs on this thread are obsessed with January 6th. Yeah, January 6th is going to solve all our problems. So damn tired of this crap. Let's get on to the issues that will make our lives better, like the economy stupid.
Why don’t you block them then, dummy.

• Haha
Reactions: vhcat70
This just popped up on my X feed. Wow….. This young lady’s perspective strongly resembles that of a poster on this board:

This is why the issue needs to be left up to the states. There’s never going to be a common ground between those of us who look at those two separate ultrasounds and think they both are valuable lives, and those who ask who the mother or father is before deciding if the baby in the ultrasound is worth so little it can be freely killed.

If the federal government is unwilling to step in to help citizens of the country at a time like this (and instead provides support to foreign countries and illegal aliens), we have no need for a federal government.

Trump needs to win and have Elon and Vivek fire everyone.

Hopefully that phone app people used to get flights and money left behind a gps tracker so we can conveniently scoop them up and kick them out.

Im sure thats just wishful thinking. Upon arrival in the states, libs probably made sure the illegal filled out a voter registration, provided a signature sample, gave a burner phone, and preloaded debit card.

Its literally treason. The dnc is literally conspiring with foreign actors to overthrow the republic.

Here's more for sam 😂

One election was handled like all past elections… oh, except Facebook memes. Don’t forget the memes. We heard nothing but rigged and Russian interference. You were encouraged to question this election.

The other was handled completely differently (yeah, yeah I know… muh covid) you were barely allowed to post anything on social media pro Trump leading up the election because it was “fact checked” and removed, you certainly couldn’t question the election or any of the umpteen middle of the night happenings on election night… and this is the one deemed most free and fair.

🤔

Reactions: 55wildcat
If the federal government is unwilling to step in to help citizens of the country at a time like this (and instead provides support to foreign countries and illegal aliens), we have no need for a federal government.

Trump needs to win and have Elon and Vivek fire everyone.

The handling of this by the federal government has me furious. There are people who could have been saved, who won’t be because the government “gave all they can” and $750… while I’m sure we’ll announce within the next month we’re sending another few billion to Ukraine, Israel or Taiwan. It’s outrageous.

I also remember when Bush flew over Louisiana and it was the most disrespectful, out of touch thing ever. The media was all over it. Constant coverage on every station for a month tearing down the federal government’s response.

We do not hate the media or government enough. Absolutely disgusting.

Eat it California.

"The judge ruled that the law, AB 2839, likely violates the First Amendment

.The court found the law was overly broad, sweeping in even parody or satire videos that could be considered to "undermine confidence" in an election. The judge argued this amounted to unconstitutional suppression of political speech.

While the state argued the law targeted legally cognizable harms, the court said it went beyond existing exceptions like defamation. The judge stated that "even deliberate lies" about the government are protected under the First Amendment.

Ultimately, the court concluded the law failed strict scrutiny, as less restrictive measures like labeling requirements could address the state's concerns. "

The constitutionality of that law was questioned when it was just a bill. Every legislator who passed that law and the governor were aware of the illegal nature of the bill. Yet, they passed the law anyway. It tells you something about the Dems in this country.

Kenp’s concerns are legitimate. The claim that the government is telling people to not help others directly is really odd. Exhausting FEMA funding on an illegal problem that was botched and spun from the very get-go is troubling. But, while I question many international decisions, the $750 appears to be an immediate need provision and not a long term solution regarding assistance. Getting that money to people for the short term immediate needs seems understandable. I am not sure why I should view that through the filter of international assistance.

But, someone may be able to enlighten me.

Remember back in 2016 when some libs claimed Trump was going to put all gay people in concentration camps?
I had a classmate from HS tell me that she was worried for her son's safety ... because he is mixed and she thought "trump the raaaaysist" was going to round up all the blacks and put them in camps.

TDS is real and the Democrats have perfected mis/disinformation (aka lies).

I had a classmate from HS tell me that she was worried for her son's safety ... because he is mixed and she thought "trump the raaaaysist" was going to round up all the blacks and put them in camps.

TDS is real and the Democrats have perfected mis/disinformation (aka lies).

Someone actually told them Trump was a racist and told others Trump hated gay people. It was a repeated lie over and over and over again. TDS is real, but it was created by the Dems. People believe the lies.

Kenp’s concerns are legitimate. The claim that the government is telling people to not help others directly is really odd. Exhausting FEMA funding on an illegal problem that was botched and spun from the very get-go is troubling. But, while I question many international decisions, the $750 appears to be an immediate need provision and not a long term solution regarding assistance. Getting that money to people for the short term immediate needs seems understandable. I am not sure why I should view that through the filter of international assistance.

But, someone may be able to enlighten me.

Every single person in eky who took this pittance from FEMA eas rewarded with their property being declared in thr flood plane and a requirement the homeowner forever pay national flood insurance. This despite 1) many of those properties never flooding before and 2) the reason they did was insane epa restrictions on dredging of creeks and rivers.

There will be many people who will be forced out of their homes because flood insurance is insanely high and most these folks were barely hanging on before.

We're from the government and we're here to help.

• Angry
Reactions: BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT