How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a verifiable fact.
There is a record of every incoming and outgoing phone call made from the oval office.
This is not debatable. It is a fact.
He didn't make one solitary call for assistance to the military or police to stop the rioting.
He tweeted.
He is unfit for office period.

WASHINGTON - Committee on House Administration's Subcommittee on Oversight Chairman Barry Loudermilk (GA-11) revealed that days before January 6, 2021, President Trump met with senior Pentagon leaders urging them to do their jobs to protect lives and property. The transcripts released show Trump gave senior Pentagon leadership directives to keep January 6 peaceful - including using the National Guard - which the Pentagon leaders ignored. This revelation directly contradicts the conclusions drawn in the flawed DoD IG reporton January 6, 2021.

In response to these revelations, Chairman Loudermilk released the following statement:

“Pentagon leadership prioritized concerns of optics over their duty to protect lives,” said Chairman Loudermilk. “President Trump met with senior Pentagon leaders and directed them to make sure any events on January 6, 2021 were safe. It is very concerning that these Senior Pentagon officials ignored President Trump’s guidance AND misled Congressional Leaders to believe they were doing their job, when they were not. The DoD IG’s report is fundamentally flawed. It does not draw conclusions from the interviews they conducted, but pushes a narrative to keep their hands clean. We have many questions for them, and we will continue to dig until we are satisfied the American people know the truth."

WASHINGTON - Committee on House Administration's Subcommittee on Oversight Chairman Barry Loudermilk (GA-11) revealed that days before January 6, 2021, President Trump met with senior Pentagon leaders urging them to do their jobs to protect lives and property. The transcripts released show Trump gave senior Pentagon leadership directives to keep January 6 peaceful - including using the National Guard - which the Pentagon leaders ignored. This revelation directly contradicts the conclusions drawn in the flawed DoD IG reporton January 6, 2021.

In response to these revelations, Chairman Loudermilk released the following statement:

“Pentagon leadership prioritized concerns of optics over their duty to protect lives,” said Chairman Loudermilk. “President Trump met with senior Pentagon leaders and directed them to make sure any events on January 6, 2021 were safe. It is very concerning that these Senior Pentagon officials ignored President Trump’s guidance AND misled Congressional Leaders to believe they were doing their job, when they were not. The DoD IG’s report is fundamentally flawed. It does not draw conclusions from the interviews they conducted, but pushes a narrative to keep their hands clean. We have many questions for them, and we will continue to dig until we are satisfied the American people know the truth."
Just you wait! Sams gonna lecture you about the german ghettos Trump is gonna put us all in.

You gotta listen to Mike Lee from last night on Tucker and where he goes through the process of what the Democrats will do to become a one party nation like Mexico was for nearly a century.

If they get everything, the WH, Senate and House, they're gonna pack the court, they're gonna push to get Puerto Rico as a state, they want consolidation of power and will get rid of the electoral college. They absolutely hate the equal representation aspect of congress (where Maine or Utah will get the same amount of votes as CA or NY).

These are evil ass people and they have made it very clear how much they despise the constitutuon which is why you see stuff like Kerry and Clinton bemoaning free speech. We are at war right now with sinister monsters.

Can it be more obvious?

feb2fcb0843b76e6.jpeg

Because it was used as a pejorative. Racistly. Were you being kind when you said it? No? Oh, so why would someone use his just actual middle name as an insult? Would they have used "LARRY" as an insult had that been his middle name? No? Oh, I get it...

This is comedy!!!

Drumpf is their original German family name before they changed it. Not an intentional mispronunciation. Did you not know that? Did you think liberals just made up a funny-sounding nickname for Trump like he does?

It will be 20 years from now and sam will still be going on about Jan 6th.

That Trump's so phony even his name's not real. The one thing he brands on everything, from Trump Tower to Trump Steaks. It's all a grift. Seriously, how is this not obvious? Like I said, completely lost in the sauce. You don't know anything about anyone outside your bubble. Come to think of it, do you even have foreign policy takes outside of blanket isolationism? You really don't know anything about anyone that isn't you, do you? Is the empathetic part of your brain broken?

You would think a self-proclaimed history major would know that many immigrants changed their names to make them more American sounding in the 1900s. It is a pathetic ignorance to call that a grift and xenophobic. Congrats. Second time in one day. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Get out of the D-Sus bubble.

I'm still amazed at the libs on this thread. They're bringing up junk that is meaningless in the long run. Focus people. Economy, border security. education, public safety, strong military, Russia/China threat, cost of living, etc.. I could go on and on but what's important to them? Well, it's been covered and it makes no difference in today's society.

How ridiculous is it that politicians don't have beards? We haven't had a sitting president with a beard since 1893.

"Studies show that people often associate a clean-shaven face with traits like honesty, professionalism, and competence. Facial hair, particularly full beards, can sometimes be seen as more rebellious, less trustworthy, or even "unpolished" in certain contexts. Politicians aim to present themselves as relatable and trustworthy, and many may feel that being clean-shaven aligns better with these qualities.

The rise of television in the mid-20th century played a significant role in shaping how politicians present themselves. A clean-shaven look translates well on screen, as it avoids casting shadows or appearing unkempt under bright studio lighting. Politicians are highly conscious of how they look on TV, where image plays a major role in voter perception."

I once worked for a company that would not allow facial hair because the original owner (who had passed) thought beards and mustaches made you look like a convict.

It's odd to me though in a political climate where an ugly guy can wear a dress and pretend to be a woman and everyone is told to go along with it but beards are a bridge too far?

Yeah, just move the goalposts from 'it never happened' to 'so what?' Or in your case, literally "WHO CARES?" Yeah, who cares that a presidential campaign conspired with the Russians to get elected? Republicans used to. Not anymore. Anyone paying attention already knew that, but thanks.
You look so stupid. That RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA thing is soooo obviously a narrative for the ill informed. It something a 12yo might believe.

Yeah....The call log into and out of the White House on Jan 6th says it all.
You do know there is a record right???
You also do know that Trump was Commander in Chief right?
You do know the that the Commander in Chief is in charge of the military and can call up troops with a phone call right??
Are you saying the US military has so little respect for Trump they intentionally DISOBEYED and IGNORED his request????
And you want a President back into office our military says he'll no to and ignores??????
Nah dude....This scenerio makes much more sense.

" No call from Trump"
Milley made and received dozens of phone calls on Jan. 6, including with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Vice President Mike Pence, but never got one from his boss. He stopped short of saying he was frustrated with the president’s silence, he said “I noted it.”

Yeah....The call log into and out of the White House on Jan 6th says it all.
You do know there is a record right???
You also do know that Trump was Commander in Chief right?
You do know the that the Commander in Chief is in charge of the military and can call up troops with a phone call right??
Are you saying the US military has so little respect for Trump they intentionally DISOBEYED and IGNORED his request????
And you want a President back into office our military says he'll no to and ignores??????
Nah dude....This scenerio makes much more sense.

" No call from Trump"
Milley made and received dozens of phone calls on Jan. 6, including with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Vice President Mike Pence, but never got one from his boss. He stopped short of saying he was frustrated with the president’s silence, he said “I noted it.”

They just stole an election from him dumbass. Miley committed treason by contacting the Chinese during the transition. Trump had no power in their eyes. He was a lame duck. You really think they were going to do anything Trump asked them to do?

i don’t guess you saw the report from the other day showing emails between Trump and Miley confirming that Trump wanted national guard activated on Jan 6th? Pelosi, the DC mayor and Miley refused them. And your precious select committee covered that information up. But in your hyperbolic world of german ghettos, only Trump is the bad guy. You’re an idiot or a paid troll.
Trump's BS spin to cover his ass.
So what you're saying is that the US military has such low regard for the Commander in Chief that they just tell Trump to F off and ignore his commands?? That's your flex?
Don't think I want a lady like Trump back in office whose generals don't respect enough to follow his orders.
It's either he's the most disrespected man baby Commander in Chief on record OR he's a liar.
I respect our military and go with liar.

Trump's BS spin to cover his ass.
So what you're saying is that the US military has such low regard for the Commander in Chief that they just tell Trump to F off and ignore his commands?? That's your flex?
Don't think I want a lady like Trump back in office whose generals don't respect enough to follow his orders.
It's either he's the most disrespected man baby Commander in Chief on record OR he's a liar.
I respect our military and go with liar.

Or Miley committed treason. He did have secret talks with the Chinese after all.

They just stole an election from him dumbass. Miley committed treason by contacting the Chinese during the transition. Trump had no power in their eyes. He was a lame duck. You really think they were going to do anything Trump asked them to do?
And you call Kamala weak and Trump a tough guy???
Commoder in Chief!!! 🤣🤣🤣
If your version is true that says more than anything I could say about how much of a loser he is.
Trump tells the military to jump.... And they say kiss my ass lady boy.
That's who you want back in office??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'd stick with the liar version. Makes him at least appear to be a man.

And you call Kamala weak and Trump a tough guy???
Commoder in Chief!!! 🤣🤣🤣
If your version is true that says more than anything I could say about how much of a loser he is.
Trump tells the military to jump.... And they say kiss my ass lady boy.
That's who you want back in office??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'd stick with the liar version. Makes him at least appear to be a man.
Many leaders have been ousted from office by a coup. Coups usually involve the military. Glad you’re finally starting to see the light.

Or Miley committed treason. He did have secret talks with the Chinese after all.
So why did Miley call up the guard within an hour for Mike Pence??? PENCE is the only White House official on record to call for assistance from the National Guard that day.
If Trump wanted the guard there on Jan 6th why is there ABSOLUTELY NO RECORD of even ONE PHONE CALL from Trump on Jan 6th asking for help to stop the riot???
NOT ONE CALL. 🤡🤡

The PHONE RECORD is INDISPUTABLE that day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT